Chapter 41. When You Were Gone

It has been four months since you left for your mission. The boys went back to there everyday life routine as they did before, but now it's different a bit.  Now they are friends or better friends. It was weird of the fact to everyone else that they are friends now. Steve and Bucky were already close friends to begin with and Thor and Loki are brothers. Now the four of them all hang out with ease. Tony and Bruce were shocked of the fact Loki could make friends since Loki preferred to be by himself most of the time. Natasha was not really phased by this new friendship because this gave her an opportunity to annoy all of them at the same time. 

" So..." Natasha jumped in between Steve and Bucky on the couch. " What are you ancient relics  up to?" 

" First off. That title is taken by Thor and Loki." Steve stated. " Second. Can you pass me my reading glasses cause I can't read this newpaper. " 

" But you don't wear glasses." 

Steve looked at her dead in the eyes. " Exactly." 

Natasha rolled her eyes. 

" You know, back in our day."Bucky added. " it was rude to speak ill of elders by calling them old hags."  

" But I didn't call you old hags?" 

" No, but you were think it." Bucky took a sip of his coffee. " Plus you want something from us which is why you are not insulting us till we cry like children." 

" But why can't I just hang out with you guys." 

" True, but judging by your outfit you need someone to train with since Clint is not here." Steve pointed out. " And Tony and Bruce are not really the 'training' type of guys." 

" You got me." Natasha held her hands up in defeat. " So is one of you guys willing to train with me... both of you are invited." 

" Sure why not. I got nothing else better to do." Steve got up from the couch. " You coming Buck" 

" Might as well." 

Both Steve and Bucky joined Natasha to the training room. Once they entered the Training room, Thor and Loki were already there. Thor was just sitting on the bench lifting weights which to him is just lifting cars and Loki was just doing some push ups and sit ups. Loki cannot compete with Thor's physic, but he thought of the effort of being in shape is what counts. 

" Finally getting yourself into shape, Barnes." Loki scoffed. 

Bucky chuckled. " Screw you." 

" Calm your man tits, boys." Natasha interupted. " No need to bicker." 

" But what if I want to bicker."  

" Then you're childish." 

" What else is new." 

Natasha rolled her eyes. " Anyways... Let's get to training." 

The two boys got into their fighting positions. 

" Ready boys." Natasha smirked. " We fight on the count of three." 

" Is this when both of us fight you and you takes us on... Which basically normal." 

" Yup." 

" Alright." 

"Ready, 1...2...3." 

Within the first few seconds was the most intense brawl that Steve and Buck endured. They knew Natasha was hardcore, but they were not expect her to go hardcore that quickly. Loki stopped what he was doing and just watch them compete in a close to death battle with just fist and kicks. People fighting was always an entertainment for him no matter what situation. Thor stopped his weight lifting and joined Loki at the entertainment. Natasha was not breaking a sweat since she was more experienced as an assassin, but so was Bucky. He has about 70 to 80 years on his shoulders of being and assassin so he could keep up. Steve was able to manage the Two of them even though he was more a soldier rather than an assassin.