Chapter 39. One for the Books

Even though you had spare time to spend for the rest of the day for the five of you to enjoy, but you still didn't want to waste the day. 

" So what else do we do?" You asked.

" Well..." Steve pulled out the small pamphlet with the map of the amusement park.

" Hey, what about that thing?" Thor pointed to the Ferris wheel that stood out out of the whole park.

" Absolutely not." Loki snarked.

" What? you afraid of heights?" Steve chuckled. 

" No..., But I am tired of my blood pressure going up when I am screaming for my life." 

" Come on, Brother....Please." Thor pleaded.

Loki looked into Thor's all too familiar puppy dog eyes. Thor knew it was effective with Loki in the past, but he was hoping that it would still work. Loki looked onto Thor's eyes with an intense stare, but Loki felt himself becoming more guilty if he kept denying Thor's request for the ride. 

Loki rolled his eyes. " Fine." 

" Great! How does the thing work?" Thor asked. 

" All you have to do is sit down in this little booth and just let the ride do the work." Bucky explained. " But the Ride does stop at certain time and the ride can sway depending on if the people move a lot." 

" Cool." 

Loki sighed to himself. " What did I get myself into." 

" Well what are we waiting for?" Thor grabbed Loki's and Steve arms and started to pull them into the ride. " Let's go." 

"Help me. This tall child is taking me hostage." Steve called back to Bucky.

" Suffer with me, Rogers." Loki scoffed. 

You and Bucky chuckled. 

After a while of the waiting of riding the Ferris wheel, it was finally time for the five of you to go up next.

" How many people?" The female employee asked, but once she saw the boys she instantly had the eyes of a lustful stripper. Yet her attention was directed more towards Thor and Steve. " Why hello there?"

" Hello?" Thor smiled nervously.

" I'm loving the whole Blond hair, Blue eyes thing you two have going on here." She commented with a smirk. 

" So did Hitler." Bucky added. 

 You choked on your soft drink. She instantly became quiet once Bucky gave his opinion.

" Emily! What did I say about you slutting around with the customers?" A Older female worker yelled. " How many, Sweety?" 

" Five, Please." You replied. 

" Right this way." The woman lead the five of you towards the open booth like seats for the Ferris wheel. 

As the five of you were being guided towards the open seats, You gave a quick glance of Emily and she was giving you a stink eye as you were walking away. You had no idea why she was giving you that look at you, but you were not sure. Possibly jealously... yet what was reason to be jealous about. Then again, you were the only girl hanging out with a group of good looking men...so... sucks to be her. 

You turned around and joined the rest of the boys. 

" Thank you, ma'am." Steve thanked her. 

" No worries." The woman said. " Enjoy the ride."