Chapter 19. It wasn't me

" Is my face alright?" Loki asked.

" If you mean the same ugly weasel self you are. Then you're good." Bucky gave a thumbs up.

Loki rolled his eyes.

You chuckled.

" Hey, can I join?" You asked.

" Sure." Steve perked up.

As you were getting up, You felt someone grab your wrist. It was Loki.

" Don't leave me alone." Loki scolded.

" Why don't you come join?"

" I am not quite good at sports." Loki admitted.

" Then suffer." You shrugged.

Loki face read that he was offended.

You left Loki alone while you went to join the rest of the boys. You choose to stay on the far side of Thor because you didn't want to end up like Bucky.

You could tell that they were holding out their strength when they threw you the ball.

Well at least they are concerned?

Loki looked like a social awkward teenage preppy goth that is finally is experience the outdoors in a long time and doesn't know how to function.

" Hey, Loki?" Steve called out. " Wanna join?"

Loki looked up from his book. " And risk myself being bruised? No thank you."

" Brotha, with your white as snow skin. A leaf would do the same damage to your skin." Thor said. " Join the fun."

" I forbid you to hang with Stark for now on." Loki scolded.

" But I like my little banters with Stark."

" Please join us?" You asked Loki.

" FINE."

Loki put the book down and joined the group in the game.

" Ready?" Bucky smirked.

" As I'll ever be, Greasy."

" Bring it, Greasy 2.0." Bucky threatened.

" Gladly."

You, Thor, and Steve took a step back.

" Please spare me." You pleased. " I don't want to be in the crossfire."

" You can stand behind me Lady (y/n) if you need protection if things get taken out of hand." Thor offered.

" Thank you, Thor."

" You are the most welcome." Thor smiled.

This man is puppy.

" Bucky give me the ball cause I know that you will murder someone." Steve asked. " Which will be your dignity."

Loki started to chuckle.

" Really?" Bucky growned.

" Really, Really."

Bucky sighed.

" Can we please continue?" You yelled.

" Yes, please." Thor added.

Bucky passed the ball to Steve, but you can tell that he threw it harder than normal.

The five of you went back to your normal game of catch. Bucky and Loki would always avoid throwing it to each other which was effective.