Chapter 38. A Memory Relived

" Here we are." You said as you were pulling up into a parking spot.

The five boys stepped out of the car taking a goof look at the place

" What is this place?" Thor asked.

" I haven't been to this place in years." Steve's eyes were in wonder.

" I can't believe it still exist." Bucky added.

" What is it?"

" The best place in the world." Steve answered. " But second place is Disney World."

" You went to Disney World?" You asked.

Steve smiled. " Tony took us once. It was amazing, but doesn't remind me of the feeling of this place.

" Makes sense."

" What is this Disney World?" Loki asked.

" Oh right... we went before he came into the picture." Thor pointed at Loki.

" Hey?!"

Steve then turned to you." But why are we here, (y/n)?"

" Because you mentioned it once when we sharing stories, then you mentioned about your..." You chuckled. " accident after ride."

" Look Steve. They still have the Cyclone. " Bucky had the smile of a child high on sugar. " Remember this thing."

Steve sighed. " Yes, Buck. I remember... vividly."

The five of you walked up to the ticket booth to get ticket for the five of you to enjoy the amusement park. As you were in line, Steve and Bucky were looking at he prices there were on display.

"Thirteen dollars per person?!" Steve and Bucky said out loud.

You quickly hit them both in the arm. "Shhh."

' What?!" Steve complained. " Back in my day that was rent money and a weeks full of groceries... possibly."

" Welcome to the 21st century." You sighed.

" I don't like it that much." Bucky added.

" You and me both." You agreed.

After a while of waiting in line, you finally reached to the ticket booth. Once you did you were up next to get the tickets, you were greeted with a handsome man around your age smiling once he saw your face. Even though he was nice to look at, but you did not the need to be flirty. Plus you were hanging out with good looking men already and also the guy in the ticket booth was giving you douche frat boy vibes.

" Hi, welcome to Coney Island." The guys smiled with a hint of a smirk. " What can I help you with?"

Well isn't he straight forward or I am just exaggeration. His smile is making me uncomfortable.

What you didn't noticed was the the boys behind you already getting suggestive vibes from the guy and kept an eye on him.

" Yes... I would like to purchase five adult tickets please." You replied.

" Ok, coming right up." He said. " That will be 67 dollars."

Thank goodness I did not spend that much money that Tony gave me.

" Here you go." He took the cash that you gave him, opened the cash register, and gave you the spare change.

I am just over reacting in this situation... he seems normal.

He then printed out the tickets for the five of you. Just as he was about to place the tickets in your hand.

" Hey...So from on a scale from 1 to America, How free are you on Saturday?" The guys smirked.