Chapter 25. It's Not Unusual

After a while of water fights and laughter, it started to get a bit late.

"Hey! I have an idea." Bucky said. "Let's stay the night."

Steve turned around towards Bucky. "We already broke into his house. Do we really need stay the night?"

"Tony was the one who put the air horn under the chair in that so called 'important' counsel meeting."

"We're staying here." Steve was now insulted.

" So it's official?" Thor asked.

"Yes."

"Yay!" Thor exclaimed.

"But no breaking anything."

"Noted."

You were getting tired and you started to get out of the pool.

"Where are you off to?"Loki asked you.

"I'm going to get cleaned up."you explained. "It's bad for the hair and skin if you stay in the water too long since this has chemicals."

"I'm out!" Loki got out of the pool as well.

You chuckled to yourself.

"Are guys are still going to be here?" You asked. "I'm going to take a shower and I'm not sure if you guys will be here."

"Meet us in the kitchen in about an hour." Steve said.

"Ok, see you there."

You grabbed your belongings and quickly left the room.

After a lot of looking for a bathroom to take a shower in, you had idea.

Natasha's room.

You knew that she would have the supplies for your hygiene.

You quickly started to search Natasha's room.

After a while of searching, you finally found it.

You entered in to the bathroom, took off your clothes and hopped into the shower. You put your clothes up to dry while you were taking your shower. The water was nice and warm to your skin. You felt the chlorine wash off your hair and skin as you started to clean yourself.

After you completely washed yourself, you stepped out of the shower and grabbed your now dry clothes. You put them on, but you felt uncomfortable of your slightly wet underwear.

You knew Natasha was a neat freak at times and hopefully she has some emergency or new underwear. You quickly ran out of the bathroom and tried to look for Natasha's room.

After a little while of searching, you finally found her room. You opened the door and found it as you would picture her room to be. Her room was neat and organized to very corners of the room.

You walked over to her drawer and carefully started to look through them for some spare underwear.

As you were looking through her clothes, you finally found some spare underwear and some sleep clothes. You noticed that these were not her clothes since it looked too big to be just a regular size shirt.

Screw it.

Without a care in the world, you put on the oversized T-shirt and found a pair of sweatpants you could borrow.

"Friday?"

"Yes, Miss (Y/n)."

"Do you know were the washer and dryer are?" You asked. "I need to wash these clothes."

"They would be on the floor below you. Go down the hall and it would be on the last door to your left."

"Thank you, Friday."