Chapter 33. Trick up the Sleeve

The four the boys were drink away, while you decided to be the sober because even though these men can handle their alcohol intact, you just wanted to keep an eye on them. You looked at the the amount of bottles they finished was not natural. Then again their bodies are not natural.    

Steve gulped down the last of the liquor in his glass. " That... was some good rum."

The rest of the boys sat the table with their thirst quenched off of the liquor they drowned themselves in. You have them all a concerning look.

Bucky noticed your weird gazed towards him and the rest of the boys. " What's with the look?"

" You guys just drank a bottle of wine, a bottle of Rum, two and a half bottles of vodka, and five bottles of Gin." You stated. " I know you guys have the liver  with the strength of a bulldozer, but that is a lot of Liquor."

" I am surprised too." Steve said. " When I was younger, All i had to do is just walk by the bar and just the smell would make me feel tipsy. and I would walk on the other side of the street."

" That bad?" You asked.

" Yup. Bucky on the other hand was a bit of a lightweight at first when he first took a swig of grown up juice ." steve explained.

" What do you mean 'first swig'?"" Bucky interrupted.

" Like you don't think I didn't Know about that little bottle you stole from a trash can from next door Drunk Bill and hid it under your pillow... Your pillow of all places in the room." Steve claimed. " You could have put in the floorboards to be a bit more dramatic."

The room fell to silence with Bucky's mouth wide open.

" Also we were between 10 and 12 I believe." Steve added.

" WHEN DID YOU FIND THIS OUT?!" Bucky shouted.

" Next time find a better hiding place." Steve served himself a glass of water. " Your lucky I didn't snitch or guess who would have gotten there ass beaten."

" Then what happened to the bottle then?!" Bucky was in shock, but also furious. " Cause once I went out got check on it. It was gone."

Steve took a sip of his water and looked into Bucky's eyes. 

" Lets just say..." Steve took another " Buck, Remember the annoying cat with that Drunk Bill had that would always claw anyone and anything in it's path..."

" Yeah...?"

" Well... I just... spiked his milk." Steve remarked.

" IS THAT THE SAME DAY THAT CAT DIED?!" Bucky yelled.

" HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT STUFF WOULD KILL HIM?!" Steve defensively.

" STEVEN GRANT ROGERS! YOU WERE CONVICTED OF THE MURDER OF A CAT!"

" THAT CAT WAS THE DEVIL INCARNATE THAT WAS PLANNING TO OVER THIS EARTH  AND I WAS DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR AND YOU KNOW IT!"

" Is this is what you two were bantering about earlier on?" Thor interrupted.

" Not surprised, but still interesting." Loki intervened. " Yet I am confused?"

" They were like this when me and Thor went looking for you when you left with your tantrum." You explained to Loki.

Loki turned to you with a wide mouth of shock. " Did not!" 

" Well we could not leave you alone bye yourself or you would destroy the whole tower in just one sneeze." You scoffed.