σ η ε

Let's Kill tonightShow them all you're not the ordinary typeLet's kill tonight

Let's Kill tonight
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight

🌸🌸🌸

Today was the day. The day some feared, but some anticipated. The day of the annual purge.

Crime rates had been shooting through the roof in korea. Murder. Arson. Rape. Theft. Kidnappings hadn't gotten any better either.

The government had to find a solution. And a solution they found.

They decided to choose one day of the year, where for twelve hours, any and all crime was legal. People could release all their pent up anger, hate, and any other emotion they felt in those hours.

The people of South Korea had adored that idea.

The purge was almost instantly a success.

The founding fathers of this day could not have been happier. The crimes and felonies committed were almost none.

Businesses had started based around this event. Unfortunately, my father decided to jump onto that band wagon. Home protection.

As expected, people rushed to get these installed, and my family gained a lot of money off this.

Protective? Bullshit. How strong could it really be? Strong. But not strong enough. Of course there were questions regarding this. But no one had the thought to ask.

Too worried about being killed or busy targeting victims.

The homeless were being targeted. The founding fathers used this 'purge' as an opportunity to get rid of homelessness on the streets of Korea.

What did they ever do wrong? I mean, of course they had made mistakes. But hadn't everyone? They don't deserve to be killed.

I never supported this purge, though my family did. There were other ways to stop crime that the government are too lazy to enforce. Solution? A day of legal crimes! Hooray! I wonder which idiots actually condone this.

Oh yeah, my family.

I roll my eyes earning a look from my mother. " Y/N. Did you even listen to a word we've said these past 18 minutes?" My mother asks, trying to keep her chill. I look away from the blue flowers resting on our front porch and turn to her.

"It's not like you care what I do anyways." I muttered.

"Oh honey... of course we do" she says sarcastically. "Which is why we've decided that you and Kun won't be dating anymore."

"What?" I shout out. Her face turns into a scowl and I return the look. "Are you deaf?" She asks. I sigh frustrated and slump down in my chair. I blink away the tears forming in my eyes.

Her eyes soften. "Sweetheart, I-" she starts. "Don't." I deadpan as I get out of my seat. "Come on, dear." My father starts.

"NO!" I screamed at them before speed walking towards my bedroom.

I slammed the door before sliding down the wall.

Why must they always do this to me? Talk about selfish. A tear slid down my cheek.

I dug my nails into my skin in an attempt to calm down. I choked on my tears.

"Why so glum, chum?" I turn towards the voice.

"Kun?" I ask softly to the figure standing by my window.