Φɸυʀτεεƞ

"I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of youSo I say damn your kiss and the awful things you doYeah you're worse than nicotineNicotineYeah"

So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do
Yeah you're worse than nicotine
Nicotine
Yeah"

🌸🌸🌸
(Two weeks later)
Y/N's POV

Ever since I met 'Taehyung' I've been regaining my memories. I don't know why. But I must have regained a lot of them, almost all. The only one I need that hasn't returned is how I lost them.

I know that the purge is over, however I'm still here. I realised it isn't counted as illegal as we were kidnapped before the purge. I took in my surroundings. I was in a white room.

The walls had cracks in them. The paint was peeling. I was tied to an examination table, in a straightjacket.

The door opens. Ugh, It's Jimin. He's holding two bowls with those silver cover thingies.

I stayed in my position. "Breakfast time!" He chimes. Oh. His favourite part of the day. "Are you going to eat this time?" I ignore him.

He walks slowly towards the table and sits me up. "Come on, baby. Here comes the airplane~" he teases. I focus on the spoon. It starts to bend it the middle. I look at the door and the spoon flies across, hitting it.

He struggles to conceal his reaction and gulps.
Jimin takes off the silver lid off the second plate. Injections. I sigh.

"Get ready." He says. Picking one up, Jimin stabs the needle into my thigh. I don't react. He injects the fluid into my leg. "No reaction?" I only look over to the rest of them.

They all have letters. I look the one still in Jimin's hand. 'N'. He slowly rips of the label. What is he doing? He injects the next needle into my arm. 'U'. He rips off the labels.

Next two in my abdomen and the back of my knee. 'B' and 'M'? Nubm? oh wait, NUMB. I look up at him. He gives me a slanted smile. He injects two more needles into my body titled 'fluids'.

"Next time, you eat, or it'll be much worse." He says in his evil voice. I snicker a little and he sends a glare my way.

Oh he's adorable.

-

"I know right?" Wendy exclaimed, looking at Jimin leaving the cafeteria. He had just brought us three cupcakes because we were his friends and he doesn't have a valentine to give them to.

"Shoot! I forgot to give him this." Seulgi exlaims, holding up his textbook."He left it in class so I was told to return it to him." I nodded my head and without another word, we went to go look for him, cupcakes at hand.

"Oh fuck." I say, realising something. "Jimin and his friends always go to a cafe at lunch." I sigh, earning a slap from Wendy. "Let's just go outside." She says, seeing as we were at the exit.

Our plans are stopped after hear some kind of commotion. Wendy, Seulgi and I look at each other before heading towards the source. A group of boys seemed to be punching and kicking something.

And upon arrival, we realised it wasn't a something, it was a someone.

"Taehyung." I breathe out, seeing his unconscious body on the ground. My heart dropped. I rushed over to him, pushing everyone aside. He was barely breathing. "What have they done to you?" I ask, my voice wavering in the process.

"Y/N." One of the boys start. "He was disrespecting you, we had to do something about it." He finishes. I look at his face, Vernon.

"Yeah, look what he drew." Another chimes in. U-kwon. He hands me a sketch book. The page was opened to a drawing. It was a detailed drawing of me, a bunch of hearts decorating the rest of the page.

On the next page, there were drawings of me and him. Holding hands, or hugging, or me handing him food. I threw the book to the floor and stood up.

"You beat an innocent, sweet boy up just for drawing these harmless pictures?" I interrogate, getting angrier by the millisecond that they beat my crush up. "Get lost before I do something I regret." I command through gritted teeth.

They all scattered as I directed my attention to the frail being on the floor, his eyes open, watching my every move. And in the embrace of my two friends that happened to care about him just as much as I did.

I rush over to him, holding him close to my body. My chin resting on his head, before hoisting him up. "You need to see a doctor."