ϯ հ ɾ ε ε

"Teddy bear, you were my Teddy bearEverything was so sweet, until you tried to kill me

Everything was so sweet, until you tried to kill me."

🌸🌸🌸

My heart never sunk so fast.

He stepped closer and put the gun against my head. "I'm sorry Y/N." He spoke as he pet my hair slowly.

I have to do something.
I kicked the back of his leg, catching him off guard. He fell forwards as his grip on the gun became loose.

"No, I'm sorry Kun." I said as I grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger before I changed my mind.

The time seemed to slow down as my brain tried to comprehend what I had done.

I winced as I felt his blood splatter across my face. I could feel it drip down, mixing with my tears. I fell my knees and planted a kiss on his lips.

Then his eyes shut for the last time.

——————
Yong Kyung's POV

Both of my parents left the room as I was left alone to watch the nights events unfold.

It's quiet, almost too quiet. Nothing is going on. Typical. Our neighbourhood is the calmest during the time of the purge.

A man comes into view. A foreigner. "Help! Somebody please help me! Can anybody hear me?" He was screaming. I felt sorry for him- no. Don't let him in.

I have never been good with controlling my emotions. This won't be any better. I don't think I can handle this.

I don't know him but I don't want to see him like this. No one deserves this, I thought. I can't do this.

I hesitate before hitting the disarm button on the lockdown system. I watch him as he continues to shout for help, turning around, seeking refuge frantically.

"Hey! Hey! Over here!" I yell at him. He looks towards me, noticing the open door. My mum rushes down the stairs hearing my shouts.

"Kyung!" She screams while she hits the arm button. The large steel barriers start to come down. "Quick, Come on hurry up!" I scream as the man starts bolting.

Just as the door is about to shut, he slides under in time and runs straight past me and off somewhere, knowing his presence is unwanted by my parents.

"Are you crazy?!" The sound of my father's booming voice sounds throughout the house.

——————

Yong Do ha's POV (mum)

I leave my son for five minutes, and he let's a fucking random person into my home on the most dangerous night of the year?! Great!

"I'm sorry mum, I couldn't help it!" He says almost shouting at me. I crouch down to his level and look into his eyes. "Listen, honey..." I start, brushing his long hair away from his face.

"We don't know who he's getting chased by, we might have even got a purger loose in our home. You've just put us in a lot of danger" I try to explain with causing him panic.

"I-I'm so sorry mum-" I Hug him before he says anymore. "It's okay, you only tried to help him." I soothe him. "Just never do that again." He nods his head silently.

"Do ha?" My husband calls. "I think we've got bigger problems on our hands." He states, his voice wavering in the process.

I hear the sounds of giggles and laughter nearing our home.

————————————————————
A/N
I quadruple dog dare any of you to say "rapist" or anything along the lines in the comments. Looking to get yo ass beat.