ς ε ѵ ε η

"In the Vegas lightsWhere villains spend the weekendThe deep endWe're swimming with the sharks until we drown

Where villains spend the weekend
The deep end
We're swimming with the sharks until we drown."

🌸🌸🌸
Usik's POV:

I tried to look for the guy. I wanted to talk, maybe he would stop this. I looked through all the rooms on the ground floor, shooting anyone in my way.

The basement. I'm about to turn the corner, towards the door of the basement when I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. I fall to the ground in pain, clutching my stomach.

I took my hands away from the spot, shaking as I look at them through my blurred vision. Blood. Fuck.

I look up and see the same smirking man looking down at me. He crouches down, almost to my level. I start to struggle and attempt to alert my family that I've been hurt.

"Shh it's okay." He says, stroking my cheek with his large, bloodstained hands.

"You're soul has been cleansed, Mr Yong
You've purged." He smiles softly, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Just one question for you...
Was his life really worth yours? Your family's?" He asks mockingly, knowing I can't answer in my state.

Ugh, is he still on that?

"Thank you for this unforgettable purge, my Yong." He says, sincerity in his eyes. He leans down and kisses my forehead, withdrawing the knife in my body. I wince in pain.

"Thank you for your sacrifice. Blessed be Korea, a nation reborn." He says. He continues to speak, but my hearing isn't working.

And soon my vision goes black.

——————
Kyung's POV:

I run into the living room, noticing a figure on the floor. "Dad?" I whisper, rushing over to him. I'm aware of the things that him and mum did to Y/N and I hate them for it. But he's still my father.

I sit beside him. I put my fingers under his nostrils. He isn't breathing. I take two fingers and press it to his neck. No pulse.

He's dead.

——————
Do ah's POV

I hear a loud thump coming from upstairs. Y/N's room. and I could only think of the worst.

I run upstairs, as fast as I could, through the dead bodies decorating the railings. A heart tumbles down the stairs so I kick it away. It lands on the floor, squelching as it lands.

I get to her room and slam the door open. I slam the door open and it's empty. "No.." I breathe out, rushing to the window.

I shouldn't feel this way. She was useless to me. Worthless. At least that's what I told myself every day.

I should have treated her like that. "You never realise how much you love something until it's gone." I whisper.

I see her being put into one of the monster trucks that had arrived as one of his 'provisions'. It drove away not long after.

I've lost her... I've lost Y/N.