Γwεƞτψ ɸƞε

"Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?Now if she touches like this, will you touch her like that?Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?"

that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her like that?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?"

🌸🌸🌸
Y/N's POV

She slides a piece of paper underneath the door. "I have to go now, I don't want you to die. I love you" She says, I hear shuffling. "Wendy, wait." I manage to get out. "Seulgi is here." I hear the shuffling stop before it starts again.

"Have you remembered yet?" She asks. "How you lost your memories?" She asks cautiously. "Not exactly." I reply. "Okay, just decipher the message and find Namjoon. I've really got to go."

I open the paper and read the symbols.

Well, the vulture is an A, The basket is a C and the hand is a D

Well, the vulture is an A, The basket is a C and the hand is a D. What is the reed leaf again?
The tarantula on my stomach gets off and moves towards my head. It starts to spell something out with the droplets of blood that were on the floor. 'I' it spells out.

A..C..I..D? Acid? Acid!

I do an internal happy dance. But where could I find acid? "It's in the red room." I hear a voice say. I look up at them. It's Jungkook.

——————
Present day
Taehyung's POV

"You did this, Taehyung."

My heart stopped. "What do you mean? Stop joking around." I say, not believing he would go this far.

"Take me to him. Take me to him now." I say, anger filling my body. "To who, master?" Junkook asks. "Take me to to Mr. Bang." "As you wish." he says bowing

-

I knock rapidly on his door. The door swings open. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks, clearly peeved. "You, you're doing this. You're making me harm people, you're making me kill them. You're fucking insane." I scream at him.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you going on about?" He asks, getting annoyed by the minute. I walk him back to the room I woke up in and show him. "Fucking hell Tae, that's rank." He says, pinching his nose.

"I want it back. Do whatever the hell you want, leave me out of it." I say, holding his hand out. "Oh..well you see.." he starts. "What." I say, getting even angrier.

"I don't have it." He says. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE IT? YOU BETTER BE JOKING OR SO HELP ME, I WILL RIP YOUR BODY TO SHREDS, SI HYUK." I scream, trying to not kill him.

During my fit, a bottle was knocked down, spilling the contents. A hole burned through the floor. I hear Jungkook shift around uncomfortably.

"He took it." He says, shaking, I feel the room temperature increase rapidly. "Who? WHO TOOK IT." "I told him he couldn't, I tried everything he didn't listen." He says, shaking even more, fear in his eyes.

"WHO THE FUCK TOOK IT?!" I scream louder. "H-him, Taehyung, Him." He says, pointing towards the door. A shadow stood there, horns on its head. "I believe you have something that belongs to me, Taehyung." He says lowly.

"Asmodeus." I speak, realising the figure standing at the door.

————————————————————

QOTD: "Do you know vocaloid? Who is your favourite?"