Γ հ ι ʀ τ ε ε ƞ

"Scared of my own image Scared of my own immaturityScared of my own ceiling Scared I'll die of uncertaintyFear may be the death of me, Fear leads to anxietyDon't know what's inside of me

Scared of my own ceiling Scared I'll die of uncertainty
Fear may be the death of me, Fear leads to anxiety
Don't know what's inside of me.
Don't forget about me."

🌸🌸🌸

Alone. His friends went to the nearest cafe, while he chose to stay. Alone. He wouldn't eat. He couldn't. The bullies always stole his lunch. To be honest, I've always kinda had a crush on him.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully. He only looks up at me before looking back down. "You hungry?" I ask knowing he was. "I won't take no for an answer" I say, grabbing his hand to take the sandwich from me.

He put it in his bag. My smile falters slightly.

He was scared.

>>>>>>

Alone again. His friends went as he stayed. Alone. Again.

"Hey!" I said. He only looks up at me before looking back down. "You hungry?" I ask knowing he was. He shook his head. "I still won't take no for an answer!" I say, grabbing his hand to take his favourite cake I got from my favourite bakery 'tous le jours'.

He puts it in his bag. My smile falls into a pout.

He was scared of letting people in.

>>>>>>

Alone once more. His friends, gone. Him? Here. Alone once more.

"Hey!" I say cheerfully. This time he didn't even look up at me. "You hungry?" I asked knowing he was. He shook his head. Same old, Same old. "Oh stop it." I say.

This time I sit down trying to be humble, not getting frustrated with him. I genuinely care about him. "Hey, Taehyung look at me." I calmingly speak, hesitantly grabbing his hand in mine. My heart flutters.

He finally looks at me but I accidentally get lost in his eyes. He notices and I earn a look from him. I look away, blushing and grab the homemade Bento out of my bag, still surprisingly in mint condition.

I open the box as he continues to stare, looking between the box, our hands and me. Releasing his hand, I pick up the chopsticks and hold them correctly. "You like wasabi?" I inquire as I pick up a piece of chicken, guiding it towards his lips.

He nods his head before hesitantly opening his mouth and eating the chicken. "Hehehe how cute." I say to myself, not knowing he'd notice.

Oh he noticed, but...

He was scared of falling in love.