Ʃεиεƞτεεƞ

"Running down to the riptidesTaken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand manI love you, when you're singing this song and I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong

Taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand man
I love you, when you're singing this song and I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong."

🌸🌸🌸
Do ah's POV

9PM:
Y/N still hasn't come home. The last time it happened was when she- "Mum, can we go and visit dad today?" Kyung asks. I nod my head at him and realise he was already dressed.

I slipped my shoes on and a cardigan before opening the door. We walked to the local cemetery, quickly finding Usik's grave. "Hey darling." I say tearing up.

"I'm sorry for everything, you're in a better place now." I say, wiping my tears. "Mum?" I hear Kyung's voice. I look at him, motioning for him to continue.

"Dad said if anything ever happened to him, I should give this to you." He says, handing me a book. It was old and had a brown leather cover, with the word 'DIARY' written on the front.

I noticed the bookmark on one page. I flipped the books open to that page.

Wed/6/July 2018

Dear Do ah,
If you are reading this, I'm either dead or you're snooping in places you're not supposed to.

Either way, I want you to know that I forgive you for everything you've ever done to me, but I want to let you know that I will never forgive you for everything you made me do to Y/N.

You forced me to harm her, to abuse her. I saw her as she cut everyday. And I couldn't do anything. Why? Because of you. I'm glad I'm free from your evil wrath.

You didn't even care for her. At all. All you did was abuse her, day in and day out. I pray God forgives me, more importantly I hope Y/N forgives me. This is your fault, not Y/N's.

Tell kyung I love him.

Bye.
- Usik

He hates me. He really hates me and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have agreed when he suggested we adopt her. It was a mistake. She was a mistake.

————————————————————
A/N
This chapter was honestly just an update on the family. Sorry this chapter is so short.

QOTD: "Have you tried boba? What's your favourite boba flavour?"

Ily💕