ε ί ɡ հ ϯ

"I just saw GodI just saw GodOutside the liquor storeHe told me I was lost

"I just saw God
I just saw God
Outside the liquor store
He told me I was lost."

🌸🌸🌸

Y/N's POV:

I slowly regain consciousness, I'm tied to a chair. Opening my eyes I realise that I'm not in a basement, nothing like those movies. My mouth wasn't taped either.

I look around from my seat. Is this a.. tea party? I noticed that there were life sized dolls and teddies surrounding me. Not only were they life sized, they were alive.

They all turned their heads towards me as I lifted I looked at them.

Unfazed, I turn straight ahead to look at the figure opposite me. It's him.

He had his back towards me, but held his mask out. Oh that stupid mask.

The reason I dont know where Hyuk is or if he's alive. The reason my wrists are burning. The reason I'm here.

I was fuming.

Him. I'm going to hurt him.

I subconsciously ripped through the thick ropes that bound me.

I'm going to hurt him.

I stood up, knocking the chair I was previously sat in over.

I climbed up onto the table, standing on the cake, which was sitting oh so perfectly in front of me before I had stood on it.

He only laughed in amusement at my actions.

He thought this was funny? I could feel my temples throbbing and the two spots underneath my shoulder blades follow.

I'm going to kill him.

I charged at him, full speed, I feel a sharp pain and soon enough my feet are off the long table.

Picking a knife up, I flew forwards and threw the knife at his head.

Only after his blood splattered on my face did I realise what I had done

I was kneeling on one knee, my face looking down. My knee was in a pool of Earl Grey with a red substance clouding it.

I soon heard a series of slow claps. What the fuck? I turn to the source.

What is actually going on?

It's... that mask. So who is that? I lift the head of the deceased up and take off his mask.

I know him...

"Vernon?" I silently giggled. I rolled my eyes and threw his head back onto the table, flinch slightly as it detached from the body.

Remembering the other dude, I turn my head towards him, my eye twitching a little.

"Madame Yong~" he sings, walking up to me. Stopping about a foot away, he smiles evily.

"Name?" I turn my head away from him as he reaches out to touch my cheek.

"None of your fucking business." He last out a low chuckle and steps closer to me.

"Watch your profanity." he says.

Whatever.

His face displays shock and realisation for a second before he clears his throat.

"So uh." He says stepping closer.

"What are you?" He says stepping closer, tapping my wings hesitantly. "Well exc-" wait. Wings?

'It can't be' I think, touching my head. There are horns. Fuck. "It is." I think to myself.

"No answer?" He asks. Circling me a few times before stopping behind me.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me close into his body, making my blood boil.

"Y/N~" he whispers into my ear. How does he know my name? Creepy fuck.

"Pedo~" I respond before breaking out of his grip.

He smirks. "I was going to kill you off, but I've just realised you're more valuable than that." he says.

A/N:
Okay but I love me some Earl.
Also, Yall noticed the vine reference?