004

A D D I S O N
October 23rd

Ashton got two weeks detention for punching Wes. Wes only got one day and I-- I got two. For instagating a fight. Arf.

"I convinced Nadia to do the bet." Ivy smirks.

"What how?" I ask.

"I told her we would throw in dinner for the winner." Ivy shrugs as Nadia comes back from filling her water. "Now its your turn. Come on just agree. You won't win anyways." Ivy jokes.

"Well what are the rules even?" I ask.

"Rules?" Nadia asks.

"Yeah like you can't do 1-7's." I shrug making up a random rule.

"How about only 10s." Ivy raises her eyebrow.

"And how will we know just who's a ten at this school." Nadia smirks already knowing as we run back to my house into the backyard. We climb up into my old tree house, built strictly for me. And sometimes Jack and Ben. I grab the hidden book from under the wood. Its a dream hiding spot.

The book was made when we were all freshmens and we have been keeping it updated ever since, rating the boys we know from 1-10. And writing some notes about them like Joel Fish, best kisser. Lucas Town biggest... You know. And Ashton Irwin... Best fuck. We only know this from the girls at our school.

"Okay lets start making more rules." I flip to the pages of 10s in our local area.

"Um they have to be in highschool." Ivy tells me. I take a piece of scrap paper and write that down along with the 10s only rule.

"We can't ask them. They have to come to us." Nadia adds. I nod writing it.

"Video proof?" Ivy raises a brow asking.

"Ew!" Nadia and I both laugh shaking our heads. We wouldn't lie to eachother about losing it.

"No nudes." Ivy tells us.

"No nudes." We repeat as I write it down.

"Gang members are high end and increase the profit by 20$." Nadia smirks. We both shrug agreeing.

"Well these rules sound pretty fair." I shrug. "But one last one, siblings are off limits." I tell them. We all have many brothers being the only girl in each family. I press my face against the wood. As they all nod. I write it down and hang it up. "Any rule changes have to be made here." I tell them.

"Okay." We all nod.

"Game on." Ivy smirks.

"Game on." I say kind of nervous.

-

I wash my dishes and try to ignore the raging rock music coming from upstairs. I almost finish when I feel hands on my waist. I turn quickly to see Ashton.

"Whys Wes' jacket on the hanger?" Ashton puts his hands on either side of the counter holding me closely.

"Because he told me I could wear it." I shrug. He's acting so weird. I guess he's not use to someone standing up for me.

"Why'd you kiss him?" Ashton asks bring his face closer to mine as it softens.

"He kissed me. Because he likes me?" I ask raising a brow.

"Well don't do that. Hes bad news Addison!" Ashton growls. Addison. I think this is the first time my real name has fell from his mouth. "I mean god, he's a leatherface." He shakes his head..

"You don't know him Ashton. You're just mad that hes nice to me and I'm not as bad as you all say." I push his arms away. "So leave me and Wes alone." I shrug and walk away. Heading up to my room.

"Addison Lydia Hemmings why are you so childish?" Ashton whisper yells chasing after me.

"Why do you even care? Hey maybe if I date him ill be out of your guys hair." I roll my eyes heading up the stairs. Luke turns the corner.

"Whatever keep your man child boyfriend away from me Addi." Ashton rolls his eyes in harsh tone.

I flip him off then walk back up the stairs to see Ivy and Nadia are inviting me to a skype call. I grab my macbook putting it on my bed then answering.

"Ah she is alive." Nadia says matter-a-factly.

"I thought you'd be out trying to do Wes as soon as possible." Ivy laughs.

"Yeah maybe I should just go do it now. I'm pretty hungry." I shrug. My doors wide open as Luke and Ashton passes going back to his room. Ashton looks in as he walks.

"I mean you're already wearing his jacket." Nadia laughs.

"Because the jacket instantly means we're doing the frickle-frackle?" I raise a brow. They both dramatically nod as I let out a sigh. I hear my brother's door open as Luke comes into my room.

"Come down stairs with us. You're gonna order pizza and pay for it." Luke smirks.

"Uh, no I'm not." I roll my eyes.

"Uh, unless you want mum to know you started a fight at school you're gonna do as we ask." Luke shrugs as Michael, Calum and Ashton laugh. "So I'll see you down stairs." Luke says strictly as they all walk away.

"Your mom isn't home right?" Ivy asks.

"Correct." I nod.

"We're gonna come over. You need to help us with the English assignment." Nadia tells me I roll my eyes but nod.

"Okay just walk in when your get here."

"Okay!" They both yell as I hang up.

I pad my bare feet across the cool wood floors. I head down to see the boys sprawled out on the couchs. They are watching mean girls as I roll my eyes grabbing the home phone and ordering us all pizza. As I hang up I sit down on the loveseat.

"You can't sit with us." Luke hums.

"Whys that?" I raise a brow.

"Because, you don't have a dick." Luke shrugs.

"Niether does Calum. Why does he get to sit here?" I ask.

"Hey! For your information my dick has been inside half the senior class." Calum says proudly.

"So has Luke's, you arent speical. Beside your dildos don't count, Hood." I smirk.

"Ashton is the real special one. Hes got all but 10." Michael laughs running his tongue along his bottom lip. My stomach flips and I feel an odd burning feeling in the pit of my core.  Ashtons annoying giggle breaks the slience.

"What can I say? I'm a wordsmith of sorts." Ashton giggles.

"You're something else Irwin." Luke laughs. Then I notice the bottles of alcohol. I guess they're drinking tonight. Mum and dad are usually very busy. Dad travels a lot for work and mum just works alot. So the boys often have nights full of drinking and partying.

"Lets play truth or dare." Calums voice chimes in as they all giggle. They've clearly been drinking too much already.