021

*Smut

A S H T O N

She was wearing the little black dress. Even with my foggy vision I knew I needed her. Tonight. I couldn't wait and play games anymore. The thought of Wes and her together made me ill. God I could punch the kid. But I can't help but to smirk into her kisses as she lays ontop of me. I flip her over. I like being dominant. And maybe this will make her more into me. She smiles as I dip down to kiss her. Softly her forehead then rough on her lips. Her hands search for my neck behind my bewilded hair. I pull away as she suck and licks down my neck leaving lovebites. I bite my lip, she looks good from this angle. I'm sure she looks good from all angles.

I pull back so I'm hovering over her body.

"Ashton!" She whines, I smirk. God say my name again.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you doing?" She asks calmly.

"Admiring." I smirk. Her face fills with blush. I lean down kissing her neck and biting slightly as a moan slips from her mouth. I smirk. "Like that darling?" I ask.

She nods quickly. I chuckle getting off of her, stripping my shirt. Her eyes don't leave my torso. I quickly flip her onto her stomach. I start to unzip her dress before feeling uncomfortable.

"You're okay with this, right?" I ask.

"Of course!" She nods. I smile.

"And your not just saying that?" I question probably looking like a dumb puppy. She giggles.

"I'm ready." She tells me.

"Okay, okay good." I rub the back of my neck then start unzipping her dress revealing her black thong. Pull the dress off completely I flip her again. She looks so innocent yet so grown. I kiss her again bringing my hand to her chest. She gaspes as my cold hands touch her skin. She pulls me hair as I growl under my breath.

Our skin touches creating a perfect heat for us. I pull back looking at her like a work of art. Just one small detail left. I get on my knees pulling her close to me as I strip the last article of clothing slowing.

"Ash! Stop teasing!" She whines as I smirk. I kiss her inner thigh get very close to her heat.

"Stop what?" I ask deeply as my breath makes her squirm.

"Please Ash!" She moans.

I lick her thigh kissing up a trail. She shivers and whimpers. I dip my head down, licking and sucking to make her squirm. She lets moans out of her mouth biting to conceal it. I was drunk and a bit sloppy but she was enjoying herself. I lick up to her belly button then kiss her stomach.

"Sure you're ready?" I ask. She nods. I pull my pants down as her hand quickly takes place of mine around my cock. I smirk as she pumps up and down.

"Fuck-" I bite my lip. She gets down on her knees and licks up it before putting it all in her mouth.

She keeps pumping and sucking. I mutter foul words as she smiles quickly going back to work. I smirk shaking my head.

"Alright enough-" I laugh pulling her up and throwing her on her bed. Maybe this is what Mikey thought he could have done. But here I am. I aline myself with her. "Good?" I ask.

"Good." She confirms. I push into her lightly. She grips the bed sheets. An act I'd usually feel proud of but right now all I can think is, is she alright? How can I help?

"Fuck." She mumbles squinting her eyes closed.

"Just relax, its gonna feel good soon." I whisper in her ear. I kiss her cheek as she turns her head to kiss my lips. I smile.

God she has me feeling differently.

"Keep going." She holds onto my shoulders. I smirk beginning to speed up roughening my thrusts. She digs her nails into my back but soon lets out moans. I smirk.

"Good?" I hum.

"Good." She nods as I speed up. I guess they're right when they say sex with someone you actually care about is a lot better.

After we both finish she wobbles up to her feet, no longer because of the alcohol. She searches for a shirt finding mine. It doubles her body as I put my Calvins back on.

"What do we do now?" She asks.

I smirk pulling her back onto the bed.

"The best part." I chuckle cuddling into her and drifting to sleep.

-

"What the fuck?" I hear Luke scream. I wake up still hearing the party. I must have been out for an hour. I look at the door to see Luke and Nadia then look down to see Addison snuggled up into my arms.

"What?" I groan feeling a headache.

"You slept with my sister?" Luke screams. I sit up quickly.

"No! I just--well I- I uh. Fuck. Luke I'm--"

"Save it." Luke rolls his eyes then tries to jolt at me. Nadia quickly getting between us. "You fucked my sister!" Luke screams.

"You fucked her bestfriend!" I yell back.

"You told him?" Nadia questions.

"What the fuck! You hate Addi!" Luke growls. I wince at her nickname.

"I don't." I shake my head.

"I'll kill you!" Luke growls as Michael and Calum run up the stairs, Ivy following. Calum holds Luke as Michael holds me.

"Get over it Luke!" I scream.

"Why are you yelling?" Addison wakes up with slurred words.

"Shes drunk?" Luke asks. Calum drops his arms letting Luke swing at me.

"Luke! No!" Addison rushes up pushing Luke off of me. "Stop! Stop!" She cries as Calum finally pulls him off of me. Lukes fists got my eyebrow cut open.

Addison looks at the cut as I wrap my arms around her.

"I'm okay." I hush her rubbing her back.

"Finish up the fucking sob-fest then come see me in my room." Luke growls at her. I roll my eyes rubbing her back softly.

"I'm sorry he did that." She mumbles.

"I don't regret it." I shrug. "Go talk to the knob." I shrug her to his room. She nods softly.

Calum looks at his phone.

"Luke says there's one way to earn his trust back." Calum clears his throat.

"Hows that?" I ask.

"Break her."