040

N A D I A

"I thought you were in fricken Mexico!" I slap her arm with my mouth open.

"I was. Then I flew here." Ivy smirks.

"Have you seen Cal yet?" Addison asks.

"No I came here right off the plane." Ivy hums as we stay in a close embrace still. "Y'all are way more important than some boy." She shakes her head.

"Are you joking?" I ask.

"Yes, I really want to see him." Ivy pulls away smirking. We all laugh together.

"Well then what are you even doing here?" Addison smirks.

"I just wanted to see you guys first-"

"I got the food." I look behind me to see Ryder walking in with the food. "Bad timing?" He asks lightly.

"Why are you here?" Ivy huffs.

"Ivy-"

"No, this is stupid. Addison he played you before, he's just gonna play you again!" Ivy yells getting closer and closer to Ryder as I try to hold her back.

"Ivy stop!" I yell.

"Ivy we had sex!" Addison says still between me and Ryder.

"What?" Ivy asks. Worry in her voice. "And you con-cons-"

"Yes Ivy."

"What about Ashton?" She asks her.

"I don't know. He was with another girl." Addison says softly. Ryder wraps his arm around Addisons waist, letting her snuggle into him.

"So what is this?" Ivy asks.

"I don't know Iv." Addison slumps.

"Whatever I'm going to go see Calum. I'll be back soon." She shakes her head leaving the room with a slam of the door. Ryder looks at us.

"What's her problem?" He asks with a classic Ryder smirk.

I V Y

I walk over the bakery. Calum and I went here on one of our many dates. I decided I'd get him some cupcakes. Something sweet to relieve the heartbreak of me leaving. A sweet new beginning. I walk into the bakery to see nobody but an old women and a young hot baker. He gets the lady to pay for her things as I look around.

"Shit." I mumble. Did he like the carrot or pumpkin cupcake better.

"Might I suggest you get both?" The young man asks. I turn to see him smiling. The elderly lady gone.

"I don't want to overstuff him." I laugh lightly.

"Well he likes carrot. He comes by with his mum once a week and always gets carrot." The boy smirks.

"How do you even know I was talking about that boy?" I question.

"When he pays he leaves his phone on the counter. You guys are his background." The boy shrugs. "Cupcakes free. Go work out your problems." He says as I laugh lightly.

"Thank you." I laugh.

"No problem." He shrugs as I head out of the shop and to the pizza store. Once I'm finished ordering his favourite pizza I head over to his moms apartment. His mom work all day so he's probably home alone or out with the boys like normal. I head into the hall to see the big mirror. I check myself out and fix my hair and lipstick. Not that they will stay perfect for long.

I head up to his apartment to see the door is cracked open a bit. I turn the knob and open the door to see Calum with someone below him. Moans fall from her mouth. They don't notice my presence. Anger builds up inside me as I quickly grab a blanket, placing down the pizza and cupcakes.

I throw the blanket over top of them. Crossing my arms I watch as Calum quickly covers himself.

"Mom go away!"

"Not your mother Calum." I respond

Calum turns around to finally see me. His jaw drops as he throws on his boxers.

"I thought you were in Mex-"

"My friends needed me. So I convinced my dad to let me come stay with Nadia, after her accident." I tell him shaking my head. Trying not to let my shaking voice show. Sure we broke up but it's still shitty walking in on him like that.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh."

N A D I A

We sit at the hospital waiting for Ivy to come back. Addison taps her foot loudly as Ryder plays with her hands. I hold Luke's big hand in my two. Kissing it sometimes. God I should have convinced him not to drive when he was that mad.

"Idiot." I mumble before kissing his forehead softly. I brush my hand through his messy hair. The doctor took out his piercing before surgery so the hole has filled itself in with scar tissue. I admire his face. If he was awake he'd say something stupid like 'enjoying the view?' Or 'stare any longer I'm gonna think you like me.' But his witty reply's are just made up of silence of what should have been. Life without Luke Hemmings was dull and gray. Of course I could just go out and party or drink like Ashton but clearly that's not getting him far. I look up to see Ryder whispering nice things in Addisons ear. Maybe he really has changed.

I get her dilemma. Ashton's a douche most times but they are in love. And Ryder is a saint to her but they are lusting after each other. So clearly you'd want the one who's nice to you, and doesn't cheat on you.

I hear my phone beep before looking down.

————
iMessage

Ivy
I'll just meet you guys at Addisons

Ivy
Just dealing with somethings

Nadia
Meet you there 💋

————

"Ivy says she's gonna meet us at home, apparently she's dealing with somethings." I nod.

"Things like Calum's cock." Addison shakes her head laughing. I join in.

"We should get home. And then come back early tomorrow." I nod.

"Okay. Say goodnight." Addison nods standing up holding Ryder's hand and pulling him to the door frame.

I walk over to Luke to peck his lips softly.

"Goodnight babe." I say softly.

I start to walk to towards them as they talk about a new movie.

"You call that a kiss, love?"

My heart jumps as I turn around with a smile building.