041

N A D I A

"You call that a kiss, love?"

My heart jumps as I turn around with a smile building. I look to see Luke with a tired smile on his bruised and cut face. I run over quickly embracing him into a hug.

"Hey babe." Luke hums.

"Hi." I hum back a tears drip down my face.

"Don't cry baby." Luke wipes the tear. The doctors rush in, Ryder and Addison stand together. Addisons goofy smile doesn't leave her face.

"Where's mom and dad?" Luke asks.

"They wanted to be here but the have business. So dad sent Ryder to watch over us." Addison tells him. Addison runs over to squish Luke in a hug. "You scared the absolute shit out of me Lucas." She shakes her head.

"Sorry sis." He laughs.

"I'm gonna take Ryder to see if we can sign the release forms yet." She nods pulling Ryder out of the room, wiggling her brows at me.

The doctors check out Luke as he stares at me smirking, making stupid faces. I try not to laugh. Until he sticks his tongue out, crossing his eyes. I let out a giggle. How could a boy who's just been in a coma for a couple weeks act this fine.

As the doctor finishes everything up he tells Luke he's got to spend the rest of the day in the hospital then they will check him out again. They leave and it's just Luke and I left in the room.

He pats the bed letting me join him. I follow his lead trying not to hurt him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles when I'm snuggled into his chest.

"For what?" I ask.

"For hurting you." Luke says sadly, his voice airy. I turn to see a tear run down his cheek.

"It's okay. I'm okay." I hum wiping his tear.

"I sh-should have just stopped." He's muffled by his own tears.

"Luke, everything's okay-"

"No it's not! Everything is not fucking okay Nads. I killed a baby. I-" Luke spills out.

"What?" I ask interrupting him.

"I killed a baby. I heard them say it. And now I-"

"Luke the baby is okay, it's perfectly fine at home with his family. The mom only had a fractured wrist. It wasn't your fault. It was your light." I spew out.

"No you don't understand!" He screams. I stare down at the broken boy before losing my breath. I mumble how I'm just going to check on Addison before slipping out of room. I close the door then slide down it to the floor.

How do I fix him?

I V Y

I stare at him. Be reasonable, you broke up with him Ivy. "What the fuck?" I ask him. Or that, I guess that works too.

"Get out." He tells the girl. She looks offended but does quickly. I roll my eyes as she walks out the door giving me a glare.

"You know your mom spent a lot of money on those couches. Shame you had to be a slut on them." I cough sassing him.

"Slut?" He raises his brows. "Ivy you broke up with me," well don't say it like that. "And then you moved to fucking Mexico. Did you really think I wouldn't do anything with anyone else?" Calum asks.

"Well no, but a girl can dream." I mumble the last bit.

"You look good." He hums.

"Don't do that." I hold up my arms as he moves closer.

"Do what?" He asks.

"That signature Calum Thomas Hood thing where you just try to fuck yourself out of a problem." I comment back. He presses me against the wall.

"Would you prefer to make love?" He asks, I fake puke.

"That was so disgustingly cheesy." I groan.

"Well how about, I apologize after I give you your welcome home gift." Calum throw my hair that laid on my shoulder over my back.

"I mean-" He connects our lips together, I kiss him back. Our lips move perfectly together. He picks me up grabbing my ass and moving me to the couch. "Calum! I helped your mom pick out these couches!" I groan. He lets out a huff picking me up again and bringing me to his room. I notice the photos of us still up as his leaves a hickey on my collar bone. "I see why you didn't bring girls in here." I laugh at my face all over his room.

"Couldn't bring myself to take them down." He hums as I tug off my shirt. "Good thing, right." He chuckles then connects with my lips. I reach for the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up. He helps me get it off him, only breaking our connection once. His music begins to play as I try to get off his buckle.

"I told you to stop wearing this one because I can never get it undone." I groan letting Calum take control of it. He laughs at me lightly. God I missed him.

"Got it." He pulls it off then his jeans. He pushes me onto my back as he undoes my jeans simply. I'm left in my bra and underwear and he's in his boxers. "Wanna turn off the lights. Light some candles." Calum smirks.

"Bet." I laugh. He gets up and quickly sets up a romantic scene. "Beautiful." I mumble as he lays back down beside me.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod. "Of course." I tell him as he begins.

-

"Fuck, none of the others were like that." Calum turns on his side spoon me. His arms wrap around my body.

"There's nothing like us." I giggle.

"I should probably go clean the living room before my mom gets ho-"

"Calum Thomas Hood, Why does it smell like sex in here?!" Cal's mom screams as we both break into laughter.

"I'm not taking one for the team." I shake my head laughing.

"Come on, I'm sure my mom will be happy to see you." Cal smiles pulling me to my feet.

God I love him.

It's been like a month...
I'm sorry.
I've been busy with school and being a bad actor. But I'm gonna try to start writing more and finish the book for chapter 60. ❤️❤️
Love you,
R.