046

A D D I S O N

It was about 8pm. The sun had set and the crickets were creating music with their bodies. Nadia got the bottles of paint putting them all in the trunk. We decided little water bottles of paint were easier to bring than a bunch of plates and cans of paint. I look to see Nadia in her matching all black attire. Just like mine. We get in the car waiting for Ivy to come out with all the brushes.

The door opens and Ivy steps in. Her hands are full of brushes and her outfit is, pink.

"What are you wearing?" I laugh slightly.

"We're supposed to wear all black so nobody sees us!" Nadia giggles.

"Well nobody told me!" Ivy groaned throwing the brushes on the seat and running back into the house. When she finally returned wearing all black we both tried not to laugh as she scooted her way back into the car. "Let's go." She barked as we both broke into a fit of giggles.

Nadia begins driving over to Michael's house. Ivy shouts directions from the back seat and I ponder about what else I could have been doing tonight. Or who else. Ryder's in my bedroom waiting for me to get home right now. After the fight at the hospital I begged him to come over. He's not been using in front of me and that's all I can really ask.

"I vote we paint a penis on Ashton's car." Ivy laughs.

"Oh yeah?" I raise a brow smirking. The plan is to go to the boys cars and paint murals onto them. Hopefully they destroy the paint underneath and the boys have to get there cars redone.

We thought maybe that'd be harsh, but who really cares about that.

"Luke's getting a vagina on his because he's a fucking pussy." Nadia shakes her head. I look over to see her slight frown. I can't help but feel bad for the both of them. Nadia loves the guy and Luke made a dumbass decision which made him loose the love of his life. As we pulled onto the street we noticed the cars. Finding a place to park we all got out grabbing the paints and brushes then got to work painting.

-

"They said they were all staying the night at Mikey's so they shouldn't come out anytime soon." Ivy mumbles as I'm painting in the balls on Ashton's beautiful car. I look up to see Nadia biting her nails, watching the house.

"Come on, these will go faster if you help." I comment going back to work.

"If they come out how are we gonna get out." Nadia asks. She remains in the same spot as look out.

"Don't be such a pussy." Ivy laughs. She's painting a bunch of slurs onto Michael's car.

"Luke's car is still missing a vagina-" I try to persuade her. "And you draw them the best." I joke.

"Fuck off!" She shakes her heading laugh before coming over to grab some paint and brushes. I smirk at her beginning to draw a huge vagina on the jeeps hood. The Jeep that was supposed to be mine. Underneath it she writes out 'whore'. She's not wrong.

-

When we finally finish the murals we stand back taking photos and smirking.

"Hey! Who's out there?" We hear a voice scream. Our heads snap to see all the boys running towards us.

"Fuck!" We pick up as much of the paint as we can to run with but they are too fast and I can here them right on our toes.

"Throw the fucking paint!" Ivy whisper tells me. I look down still running to see an open bottle of paint before whipping it behind me.

"Wha the fu-" Ashton growled. I smirk and continue to run to the car before I hear Nadia scream. I turn my head for just a second to be tackled. My body hits the ground and my lungs deflate. I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light to see Ashton's face right next to mine. He's covered in red paint. Or maybe he's just that mad. I smirk.

"Hey Irwin." I say softly. "Weird seeing you here-" He stands pulling me up by the collar of my hoodie then dragging me to his car. I notice Calum and Michael are still chasing Ivy and Luke's got Nadia. They both throw multiple colours of paint at each whilst scream. I notice Luke dumps our one full bottle onto Nadia's car.

"Ou- she just washed that-" I feel paint dropped on my head. I look to see Ashton giving a devilish smirk as the paint drips down my face. "Ash-"

His lips attach to mine interrupting my words. He smells like chocolate and tastes like mint and cigarettes. Just how I remembered. I push him back hearing a groan from his mouth.

"I have a boyfriend." I say looking down, trying not to get paint in my eyes.

"Didn't seem to care when it came to Wes." Ashton pouts. I begin to hear sirens in the distance and the neighbours lights are on. Fucking snitches. "Fuck-" He mumbles as the cops pull up. Probably didn't look too good with two boys chasing one girl, one boy holding a girl against a car holding her arms. And finally a girl and boy scream at each other. Not  to mention it's 2am.

"Hey officers ." Ashton smile slightly.

He's thrown off of me and against the police car, they slip on some cuffs throwing him into the back with ease.

"Ma'am please turn around and put your hands behind your back." The young cop asks. I obey knowing the problems it would cause if I didn't. He slowly locks up the cuffs then gently puts me in the car.

"Moms gonna be fucking livid." Luke mutters as he's also put into the back of the car with me. The rest of them are put into the separate car.

"If you dumbasses didn't-"

"Can you PLEASE shut up? I have a headache from these damn fumes and from being body checked to the ground." I groan. Ashton hushed down but Luke blabbing.

"I didn't know it was you. You're wearing the hoodie I gave you so I thought you were a boy." Ashton says softly.

I look down to notice the hoodie I stole from Ashton after we went star gazing.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." Ashton nods.