033

N A D I A

I look at Luke.

"I thought we weren't telling anyone?" I ask.

"Well I thought now was the time. Now let's go." Luke demands grabbing my wrist.

"No Luke, I'm gonna get in trouble." I groan.

"You're already in trouble." Luke shrugs. I look to see Quinn rolling his eyes. "Because of you might I add." He growls.

"Hey I didn't course her into anything." Quinn raises his hands smirking.

"I don't want to here lip from you Adams!" Luke growls. I shake my head.

"Why are you being so mean to him? He was just being friendly!" I bark back.

"Friendly? Are you fucking kidding me Nadia?" He widens his eyes.  Quinn laughs a bit.

"No Luke I'm not kidding you, Quinn and I were just talking." I roll my eyes before looking at Quinn. "Sorry about him. His jealousy gets the best of him." I shake my head.

"It's all good Nad's." Quinn shrugs as Luke face drops.

"Don't call her that." He shakes his head.

"What? Nads?" Quinn raises a brow, inviting him to challenge him.

"You're done Adams." Luke growls before swinging the first punch landing it on Quinn's cheekbone. Quinn reaches to his cheek bone before shaking his head.

"You're such an idiot Hemmings." Quinn laughs shaking his head. He lunges at Luke. He pushes him to the ground and begins to punch. Even though Luke's on the bottom he's still throwing more punch than Quinn.

"Get off him! Luke stop hitting him!" I try to tug Quinn off my his elbow goes right into my eye. "Fuck." I moan grabbing my face. Tears stream down.

Like Luke heard my tears over his and Quinn's loud breathing, grunting and yelling he flips Quinn off himself then starts to beat him. I notice Luke's nose and eye brow are bleeding. Quinn's got a busted lip and bloody nose. His face already starting to bruise. Luke gets up and takes my hand.

"Come on we need to get you checked." Luke grumbles before pulling me out. I try to fight against him to see if Quinn was okay but Luke's grip was too strong. I turn to see Quinn smirking shaking his head. He texts someone on his phone. Luke drags me out to his Jeep.

"What the hell Luke?" I yell at him.

"What the hell me?" He screams back.

"Yes you!" I point pushing his shoulder a bit.

"How about you! He was clearly flirting and you did nothing to stop it!" Luke throws his hand down on the steering wheel.

"What's gotten into you?" I question.

"Nothing." He shakes his head.

"Well it's clearly something! Quinn didn't do anything and you just beat the shit out of him." I shake my head sitting back. He looks at me squinting with blood dripping down his face.

"Luke-" I gasp looking for something to take away the blood. Nothing! I grab the bottom of my shirt before pull it off. I dump a bit of water on it to wash the blood off his face. As I sit on my knees I pat his face gently holding his chin. "You're gonna give me a heart attack Hemmings." I shake my head.

"You know, I didn't know I just had to get a bit bloody for you to take your clothes off." Luke chuckles. His warm skin pressed against me.

"You know if I wanted to have a conversation with a 13 year old boy, I'd call my cousin." I shake my head.

"Is that your long way of calling me childish?" He raises his bloody brow.

"Yes." I nod. He puffs out his lip pouting. "You know if you weren't such a dick maybe you and the boys would have more friends." I shake my head.

"We got all that we need." Luke growls.

"Whatever." I sit back. "Take me home." I mutter.

"What?"

"I said take me home. I don't want to hang out with you tonight." I yell at him. He quiets down before starting the car. Luke begins to drive recklessly. Not even bothering to stop for red lights. "Luke." I hum warningly.

"What?" He asks speeding up more.

"Luke slow down we're gonna crash!" I growl. He only proceeds to speed it up going well over 100. "Luke stop!" I scream. We run a red light almost hitting two different cars. I feel tears flying down my face. "Luke!" I scream once more before everything goes black.

-

I feel myself groan. My body aches as there's sounds of fear and horror. I try to lift myself but feel something against my back. I growl opening my eyes. I notice I'm laying on the roof of the car. But it's upside down. I look up to see Luke still attached to his seatbelt. The airbag probably saving his neck.

I look outside to see the smoke and the two other cars.

"Fuck." I mutter quietly. I try to pull out my phone but find my leg is bleeding. An agonizingly painful moan slips from my lips. Luke stirs in his sleep. God atleast he's okay right now.

I break the window with my elbow before hearing it.

"Ma'am don't move! We need to remove you from the vehicle incase anything is stuck in you." A deep voice intakes my thoughts. I finally see the lights. Flashing blue and red. I look to Luke to see his face being lit by the colours. His eyes look to be sunken in the back of his skull.

"O-Okay." I stutter. "Can you get him first? I'm okay." I heave like it's my last wish. His face is scratched still and bruised now. His chest is collapsing too much. I know how Luke breathes when he's asleep. And I know how his eyes flutter but not this time. His eyes lay dead underneath his lids and though they move they do it so hauntingly. And I know that he moves calmly. But this boy is fighting something in his body. Like he can't wake up.

"We're working on it hon, just don't move too much in there." The man hums. I close my eyes holding my breath without realizing. I place my head on the roof below me.

"God why do you have to always be jealous." I whisper letting tears slip from my eyes. "Be okay." I hush.

WOAHHHHHHHH WOAHHHHH LOWKEY I WAS WRITING THIS AND GOT THE IDEA THEN WAS LIKE NO RILIE. NO STOP! NO STOPPPP