049

A S H T O N
Three months later

I lay in bed with her. She's not quite developed a name yet. She was the last senior I hadn't slept with. That little game was over when I had her, but of course here we are.

The blonde bimbo cuddles against my chest as I pretend to be okay with it. Once she begins to move a little I know she's awake.

"You gotta go." I whisper in her ear. She finally opens her big blue eyes and looks ever so offended. "Get out." I nod her off. She gives me a look of disgust then gets out of bed to search for her clothes. When she gets them all she begins her walk of shame directly out of my room. I stare up at the ceiling biting my bottom lip. It didn't even feel good anymore.

That first night with Addison, that felt good. That felt like the hype every bible lover makes it out to be. A magical experience between two lovers. Of course now every time I even get close enough to look at her, he's always there. Ryder Throneberry. God, yeah Thorneberry because he's such a prick.

I laugh at my own thought. Can't help but notice how much of a fake he is. At Saturday dinners Liz always is impressed by the numbers Ryder brings to her husbands business. So of course when they announced they were together, in front of me might I add, Liz was so happy for Addison.

Addison. I let out a groan of frustration. I let my hand slip back in my boxers closing my eyes and thinking about that night. The night that changed everything for us. I couldn't get off any other way. It had to be her.

God I'm so fucking whipped. As I finish I stand up and clean myself off. Looking at the time I've gotta go to Luke's in thirty minutes. Dinner usually starts around 5 at the Hemming's house. I threw on a white T-shirt and some black jeans letting my curly hair remain a wild mess. As I head down stairs I see Lauren shaking her head at me.

"What?" I question. She smirks.

"You'll never win the girl if you keep up the act." She smirks back shaking her head and closing her bedroom down. I stand jaw dropped. I don't talk to anyone in my family about my life. And this preteen little girl has me figured out. I laugh shaking my head.

"You're right." I admit, heading down stairs. I said bye to mum on the way out and got in the car. Today's gonna be good.

-

"Whiny bitch," I seethe as Ivy flips me off. "Can't see what Calum goes for." I shake my head.

"You're a prick Irwin." Ivy laughs. She just hit me upside the head for saying something about Addisons scandalous outfit. She never wears stuff like that. She follows Ryder around like a lost puppy.

"Did she even say hi to you guys?" I question Nadia and Ivy.

They both go quiet.

"Exactly. I'm just pointing out the fact that he's changing her." I bark.

"Just like Wes changed her, just like you changed her. She in a relationship, people mould around each significant other Ash." Nadia laughs looking at Calum

"Yeah mate, don't worry about her. She can hold her own. Besides didn't you just have Jessica Maine at yours?" Mikey runs his tongue along his bottom lip. I watch out the door trying to get a better look into Addisons room.

"Yeah, so what?" I ask.

"She's hot dude! I mean you did her right?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod unenthusiastic.

"How was that?" Mikey always asks about girls before he tries to go after them.

"A two at best." I shrug. I watch Addison and Ryder go down stairs together. He almost seems to be dragging her. Asshole. I can hear Liz's voice downstairs thanking them for the help. "Where even is Luke?" I ask. The blonde boy missing from his own room.

"Liz asked him to go grab some soda from the store for dinner." Cal shrugs.

"How everything going with him Nads?" Mikey smirks.

"We still haven't made anything official." Nadia shrugs as we all send her question looks.

"Luke told us-" I elbow Mikey before he can expose Luke.

"I know what Luke thinks but really we're taking things slow this time." Nadia shrugs.

"Mom says dinners in ten." I hear her voice. It instantly sends chills down my spine as if she's whispering in my ear. I bite down on my lip and turn to see just her. She looks at me for a brief second before taking off down the stairs.

I swallow hard.

"Come on lover boy." Nadia laugh as Ivy and her both pull me to my feet. We've had too many drunk nights together of me basically exposing all my feeling for Addison to them. They mainly just make fun of me when I'm sober but sometimes they tell me about how she is. If she's doing okay.

That's all I really needed to know.

"Fuck off." I laugh shaking my head as we all head down the stairs. Luke's perfect timing never ceases to amaze me as he opens the door just ass I hit the landing.

"I'm just that good." Luke shrugs like he's read my mind. I've told him I lost all feelings for Addison. I figured it be easier to convince myself if my best friend thought what I wanted to think. Just a hint, it hasn't been.

"Yeah you are." I fake a wink as Luke pushes me to walk over to the dining room. Ryder stares at us with a demeaning face. I didn't think Ryder was the worse guy ever, I just think Addison is mine.

I sit across from them between Mikey and Cal as Ryder pulls Addison in placing a kiss on her lips.

Okay yeah maybe I think he's the worst guy ever.

I clench my jaw feeling my face grow red. We hadn't talked since that night. We went on just like it was where she avoided me and I slept with anyone I could to get over her.

All I did was leave her at the hospital. That girl wasn't anything. Just an old friend. Nothing happened that night.

But it's still my biggest regret.

Oof

I'm gonna try to update a chapter once a day until the book comes to an end. I think it will be ending around 60? But who knows really :/

-R