043

C A L U M

Addison sat in the back of my car. She cradles Luke head in her lap.

"He hit is head on the wall. He was fine, but then his eyes started to shake. And his mouth started foaming." Addison sounds stressed. Of course she is. Ivy sat in the passenger seat.

"Where's Nadia?" Ivy asks.

"Shes- she went to go buy more movies for Luke." Addison mumbles. She's lying. But I won't pressure her to talk. We drive to the hospital. Luke is admitted. He's confused. "Yeah he was just in for about a month. He hit his head." Addison sounds scattered. She tells the doctor everything. After we're sat in the waiting room she runs her hands through her hair. Ivy helps her. I love that about her. How caring she is.

"So are you gonna tell us what really happened?" I ask.

"I told you he fell." Addison growls.

"So where's Nadia?" I ask. Her face flusters as Ivy pinches me.

"Ouch!" I jump back.

"Shut up." She growls softly.

"Well obviously something's wrong if she's not here."   I whisper.

"Calum if you don't shut your loose meat flaps I will never suck your dick again." She stares dead pan.

"I should shut my mouth." I nod. Happy wife, happy life.

"There you go." She hums going back to Addison. I feel my pocket. Man she makes me crazy.

A D D I S O N

I sneak away from Ivy and Calum. I pull out my phone and dial Nadia.

"Hey." She answers quickly.

"Hey I know you seemed mad but I thought I should tell you, Luke in the hospital again. They said he had a seizure, after you pushed him. Look, if you just come now I'm sure we can figure all this out. I'm sure he wants you here when he's let out." I tell her. Anxiety builds in my chest.

"I'm not coming." She says then hangs up. I stare at the phone for a minute.

"Addison?"

"Ry-" I turn to see Ashton. "Oh. Hey." I wipe a stray tear.

"Is Luke doing any better?" Ashton asks scratching the back of his neck.

"I have no clue. Doctors aren't finished their checkup." I say softly. My panic builds.

"I miss yo-"

"Hey babe, you okay?" Ryder's voice cuts in. I turn to look at him then back to Ashton.

"I-"

"Babe?" Ashton asks. His fists clenched so hard they turn white.

"I-"

"Yeah, weird huh? It's all thanks to you." Ryder smirks.

"What?" Ashton growls.