005

A D D I S O N
October 23rd

I sit down on the floor in front of the boys. They all begin taking shots and downing more beers. They are only decent to me when drunk.

"Okay lets start." Calum finally takes his mouth away from the bottle as I hear the door open. Ivy and Nadia step inside and look at us confused.

"Sit. We're playing truth or dare." I tell them sounding annoyed.

"Okay.." They both say and walk into the livingroom sitting beside me.

"Okay I'll start." Calum smirks. "You." He points at Nadia. "Truth or dare?" He raises a brow.

"Truth."

"You're boring." Calum groans. "Uhh-- Do you think I'm hot?" Calum asks.

"Yeah sure Calum." Nadia agrees and Ivy clenches her fists a little. Ivy's had a crush on Calum since kindergarden. She keeps telling us she doesn't feel the same anymore, even though we know she does.

"Addison, truth or dare?" Nadia asks.

"Truth." I shrug.

"Calum or Michael?" Nadia asks.

"Michael." I shrug. I honestly had no preference but I didn't want Ivy to be mad at me. Michael adjusts himself to sit higher with his chest puffed out as he smirks a bit. Ivy smiles at me as if to say thank you. I look at Luke. "Truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Dare." He smirks leaning in more.

"I dare you to shotgun a beer." I shrug. He grabs a beer and his keys before puncturing the bottom and putting it to his mouth. He opens the top and begins drinking the contents of it. All the boys cheer him on and Ashton giggles his wild laugh. Luke slams the empty beer can down on the table.

"My turn." He smirks. "Ivy, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth." Ivy says.

"Is it true you had sex with Ashton?" Luke asks.

I shoot her a what the fuck that better not be true face.

"No. I'm a virgin." Ivy rolls her eyes.

"I told you Ash is a liar." Calum laughs.

"Addison truth or dare?" Ivy asks.

"Dare." I say feeling confident.

"Go play 7 minutes in heaven with Michael."  Ivy smirks. I look at Michael as if to ask him for help.

"I--uh-but-"

"She has a boyfriend." Michael says.

"No she has a boy friend. Nothings official. Now go on. What are you, chicken?" Ivy asks as she begins to squawk.

"Come on Michael!" I growl rolling my eyes as I pull him up. Calum cheers and laugh as Ashton begins to say something I can't make out. I bring him to the closet as Ivy follows behind us locking it. The closets only designed for a vacuum to fit in it. So me and Michael are pressed right against eachother. His hot minty breath rushes down my face feeling like it goes all the way down my spine.