014

A D D I S O N
November 26th

I sit nervously. Wes and I haven't spoken since the first night. So when mom told me I had to invite him to Saturday night dinner I knew I needed back up. So I called the one and only Nadia.

"Thanks for coming tonight. I just can't look at him without feeling so bad." I shake my head.

"Hey it's not your fault. I mean it kind of is, but Ryders mainly to blame." Nadia reassures nodding. I begin to feel more and more bad. But as soon as our plan starts working it'll all be over.

I pull her into a hug.

"Thanks for not freaking on me." I smile.

"I'll freak on you once we solve all of this." She shakes her head sitting next to me at the table. She's infront of Luke as they both smile slightly at eachother. Wes sits to my other side and takes my hand. Dad finally came back into town and told us about his new business deal. Ashton sits infront of me sending me death glares like he could look right through me. I smirk and kiss Wes' cheek.

"Addison. Don't you have to say grace before trying to eat his face?" Luke smirks. "Ow!" Luke grabs the leg that Nadia's obviously just kicked. She covers her mouth.

"Oops. Reflexes." She smirks.

Mom sits in her spot and dad across the other side.

"So wheres Calum tonight boys?" Dad asks.

"He said he was sick." Luke shrugs.

"Nadia, its been a long time since you sat at this dinner table." Dad smiles.

"Yeah. I've just been really busy." Nadia smiles.

"And Wes. I've been waiting to meet you." Dad looks at him as Wes straightens out his back.

"Its a pleasure to meet you sir." Wes smiles.

"As it is you." Dad nods as theres a knock at the door. "Thats my new business partner." Dad smiles heading to the door. I roll my eyes. It never can be just a family dinner with dad. I look to see Luke eyeing up Nadia as I kick his leg this time. He groans.

"What the hell." He looks at me and asks.

"You looked distracted. I thought id bring you back to earth." I smile sweetly. He flips me off.

"Kids!" Mom growls.

"Sorry." We mumble hanging our head.

"On your best behaviours for dads new investor." She tells us all. We nod as I turn my head to see dad walking in with someone behind him. He moves slightly as my mouth falls ajar and Nadia coughs out her water.

Ryder walks behind my dad. Hes wearing a dress shirt and black jeans. I watch as an evil little smirk falls onto his face.

"Kids, honey, this is Ryder Throneberry." Dad announces. I swallow my fear as dad begins to introduce everyone. "This is my daughter. Addison." Dad smiles pointing to me.

"Hm." Ryder smirks.

Wes furrows his brows and grabs my hand from underneath the table. He still has no clue about anything.