030

A D D I S O N

I lay my head against Ashton chest. He could be a real jerk sometimes. But when he's not we usually aren't talking.

"Do you think we have sex too much?" I ask playing with his hair.

"No." He laughs. "Speaking of which, round two?" He smiles.

"I can't Ash, I have to finish this project for art." I groan grabbing my laptop. He quickly grabs it out of my hands and throw it onto the pillow on the floor. "Ashton-" I groan but his lips cut me off. He's never this needy. I can't help but want to give into him.

"Babe." He replies in a groan as well.

"I have to finish it. Miss.Winters will kill me." I mumble against his lips.

"Fine." He pushes off the blanket. His toned chest exposed. "Let's work on anatomy." He smirks.

"It's a painting Ashton." I mumble.

"Paint me then." He shrugs.

"Don't move then." I back fire.

He smirks.

"Okay." He nods. I grab my pencil.

"Sit kris-cross with your hands arms holding you up." I tell him. He falls into the natural position. I begin to sketch him as he shifts his arm a bit. I grab it putting it back in its spot. He smirks biting his lip.

"My arms are bigger than that." Ashton flexes. I roll my eyes.

"If they are bigger then they aren't propionate." I groan trying to get him to hold his spot. He wiggles around smirking.

"My arms are huge." He shakes his head kissing his biceps.

"Why am I dating you?" I shake my head laughing.

"Because I'm hot and you have a type." Ashton bites his lips. "Darling I got you all figured out." He smirks.

"Sure you do." I stand up heading to my desk but he grabs my hips pulling me back.

"You're a little shit." Ashton frowns.

"Is this the part in every cheesy movie where I say I'm your little shit?" I raise a brow. He shakes his head.

"I mean we're already a cliche. Might as well go all the way." He holds my hands, looking at them like they are the most interesting thing in the world. He quickly pulls me back into the bed.

"We have to go see that movie with the boys and Nadia." I tell him.

"I know. I just want to cuddle with you until we go." He says. Ashton's weird today. He's normally just a bit mean. My heart flutters as he says these cute words.

"Okay." I smile holding his hand and snuggling into his chest.

"But don't tell the boys. I don't want to lose my reputation." He nods.

"Of course not." I laugh shaking my head.

Ashton's reputation was something I knew would continue to be a problem.