012

A D D I S O N
November 15th

The morning after is probably the worst thing to happen. The morning after is the signal of something big happening the night before. And of course like all morning afters, I, Addison Lydia Hemmings, was hung over and sick like a dog. The type of hung over that you can only say that was a great night. I honestly can't say I remember too much. I groan in my slumber as I roll to find no one sleeping beside me but the smell of boy pungent in my nose. I let my sleepy eyes drip open. The room I'm in is very clean. Its clearly not mine. But I'd love for it to be. I sit up to get a better look. The comforter is a royal blue and goes well with the black walls. Light creeps out behind the sheer gray curtains. The sun like a pestering child wanting to be let in to say wake up! Wake up! I am here!

I look down to see a silk night gown. I bite my bottom lip wondering who put it there. My mind dances to thoughts of someones rough hands slipping down the small of my back. Like a waterfall running them down to expose the secrets left beneath my clothing. Though nobody suspected Addison Hemmings to be a partier, when I was drunk it was like another me took over.

I liked it. It was risky and I never let anyone know it was a thing. Other than Nadia and Ivy.

I bring my feet up and pad them across the floor. Its fancy. Something about the place screams remember me. I bite my lip again. I find my clothes scattered on the ground by the bathroom. I open the door to find nobody. That dress has seen better days. I head to the dresser to find something exceptable to wear.

I look in to see a large black hoodie, which I gladdly take to wear over the slip. I grab my clothes and head out the door to find the person who's house I'm in. First things first, livingroom. Most high end familys have high end family photoshoots. Meaning a portrait. Hopefully I can remember what happened last night.

I find the livingroom to see no pictures. This house is so clean its almost like nobody lives here. Then I hear it. The sound is beauty to my ears as a smile crosses my face. A vaccum. I follow the sound to see an older lady in a maid outfit. I come and tap her on the shoulder. She jumps seeming shocked.

"Whos estate is this?" I ask softly. Honey could fall from my mouth at how sweet I could act.

"He told me to give you this." The women smiles kindly then takes out a note. I furrow my brows as she hands it to me. I take it and open it eager to find out who its from. I begin to read it.

Dearest Addison,

I've missed you.
I know you probably won't remember me from last night.
You were far gone when I found you.
So lets make this game more fun.

The white rabbit hops down madhatters hole.

See you soon.

R.

I bite my lip. That riddle sounds so memorable. A high cloud fogs my brain of the last time I've heard it.

"Was I left with my car?" I ask.

"Hes got his driver waiting outside when you figure it out." The women smiles. I shake my head and laugh before running upstairs to put back on the dress from the night before. This is crazy.

I read the note one last time.

The madhatter. A high end bar thats designed to look like a trip from alice in wonderland. Nadia and I went once. Full of millionaire sleeze balls. Nadia and I only went for quick cash.

I bite my lip. Ryder Thorneberry. I remember this place now. I smirk at the thought.

December 2017

This club is full of old lonely men. Of course thats not hard or bad to work with. Nadia's work was easy. She lingered to the older man telling her sob story. Earning cash was easy for the dirty blonde. Sweet sugar kissed her victims as she smiled so sweetly. How could such an bad girl hide so well. Under that innocent little mask she did this for true good intentions. Besides whats a couple thousands to a millionaire.

I watch the potential victims as something strikes my eyes. A greek god. Chiseled to perfection. A jawline that could cut my finger and cheekbones that lay like graveyards. Deep. His hair looked like a tidal wave. Strains falling on top of eachother to be ingulped by the wave. I swallow nervously. Why would a boy like him be here. Though hes clearly a bit older than me, everyone else in this place beats us by atleast twenty years. I look up from his face to meet his eyes staring back. I straighten by back as if telling myself 'pretty girls have good posture' a quote my mother always use to tell me. Nadia walks over wiping her fake tears.

She tells me all about how good this place was. I nod but I'm not listening. I'm watching Mr.Handsome's adams apple fall into his neck as he swallows his drink. Still not losing his stare on me. His eyes are strong and dominant yet so sad and weak. I wonder if hes been playing the same game as me. He waves his glass in the air to say 'hey! Im ready for another' in the richest way possible. I roll my eyes and smirk. His black tied looks a little loose as I assume this is the reason for him drinking all by his very lonesome. Im sure a pretty face like him has billions of friends and girls.

"Who are you staring at Addison?" Nadia asks turning her head to see him. She smirks and looks back nodding. She tells me I'm an idiot if I don't go try to swindle him. I laugh sipping my Champagne. The bubbles fill my stomach making me a little too giggly. My head falls back as she tells me a stupid joke. I watch as he swallows watching me. My red long stunning dress must like ravishing to attract his attention.

Nadia says something about him not apporaching if shes here. So she scurries off as I giggle at her stupid walk. I pretend not to notice him walking up to me. I swallow my nerves prepared to scam the man.

-

"I mean you're amazing." He laughs. His name is Ryder and he told me all about his job and money. I cared more when he told me about his aunts dog and the little things. I don't believe in love at first interaction. But I do believe in lust. I wanted him. I wanted to know him before. Of course as a stupid 16 year old, I would. He enjoyed when I talked about music and art. Said a true gem knows its not all about material things. He never comes to this place but his business did a big deal today. I smiled over to Nadia who still found her way to make money. I giggled at all his stupid jokes. And it was perfect. The call was all I needed to ruin the night. I pick it up to hear my brother.

"Why aren't you at the hotel?" Lukes voice yells.

"Because Nadia and I went. We'll be back soon." I quickly hang up.

"Boyfriend?" Ryder asks.

"Brother." I nod. "I have to get going. Thanks for making me smile Thorneberry." I call Nadia over about to run to grab a cab as Ryder grabs my arm. He whispers safe ride in my ear and places something in my hand as I get in looking down to see a number and some kisses.

XX- R

Sooooo I know Ryder is a knew weird character. Hes based off of young Sebastian Stan. Which is beautiful. Don't worry, he adds to the bigger picture of the story. But there will be a few chapters based more on him to explain more.

Also,
Im gonna start putting like gifs and stuff in at the bottom of these chapters to give more visuals.

Also,Im gonna start putting like gifs and stuff in at the bottom of these chapters to give more visuals