050

abuse*

A D D I S O N

We all sit together in complete silence.

"How's the food?" Mom asks breaking the awkward silence that fell over the table. Ivy looks at me as I shrug.

"Delicious, Miss.Hemmings." Ryder smiles.

"Thank-"

"Yeah Liz, you're the best cook ever." Ashton smiles.

"Aw Ash, you're so sweet." Mom placed her hand on his rubbing it a little then going back to eating. I look to my side to see Ryder with a clenched jaw.

"It's okay." I whisper into his ear as he nods.

"I'm just going to go the bathroom really quick." Ryder smiles giving me a peck on the cheek and heading to the washroom.

I hear a beep going off in the kitchen as mom stands with a smile.

"That must be the turkey." She rushed over to the kitchen.

"What's your problem?" I ask Ashton.

"What?" Ash sounds confused.

"You just had to steal the attention away from Ryder." I pout. Now Ry's gonna be pissed.

"Addison, he was just complimenting-" Nadia starts.

"Oh so now you're defending him?" I feel my face turning red. I knew he wasn't trying to do anything but if he went any further I knew how Ryder was gonna be tonight. I stare down at my food.

"A, I was just-"

"Just leave her." Luke mumbles. I look up to see him staring with a sense of something behind that face.

"I better go check on him." I nod standing up and heading to the bathroom. As I get closer I hear faint sounds. I don't bother to knock. Opening the door abruptly I watch Ryder fling his head back. He sniffs wiping his nose then turning to look at me. A fine fine powder remains just below his nose. I swallow turning around to leaving but feel his firm grasp on my previously bruised wrist. He yanks me towards him and the wall. As he heads to the door, closing and locking it.

"You don't know how to knock?" Ryder growls. His body now fully facing me.

"I-I thought you were done with that after last month." I stutter out trying to hold back angry tears.

"Did you really believe that?" Ryder's brow raises as a smirk falls onto his high face.

"You're an asshole-" I try to push him back but he grabs my arm flipping it behind my back and pinning me against the wall. "Ryder you're hurting me." I blink away the tears, only to wince when he adds more pressure.

"Fuck off. I know you like it rough." He mumbles in my ear before grabbing at my hair making my head swing back. He places his mouth on my neck. "You've been a real stubborn bitch lately, all you do is misbehave." Ryder growls.

"This isn't fun Ryder let me go." I silently sniffle. I couldn't have any of the guest knowing what's happening. They'd kill Ryder.