024

C A L U M

Date nights are stupid. I would never ask a girl out. Relationships are pointless.

These are some of the thing I said before I met her. I'd just never tell the boys that because they'd literally laugh me to death.

Rest in peace, Calum Thomas Hood, for he was too much of a big pussy to live any longer.

Every boy has that one girl. And its weird. Calum Hood would never go on a date. But here I am at 3pm waiting for my pants to finish drying after searching for the perfect chill outfit to go see her in. I found the perfect diner outside of town to take her. This date has to be perfect, especially after last night.

Flashback*

Bodies grind against eachother. I laugh as Michael takes shots with a freshmen. Weak. I shake my head smirking still. Tomorrows play offs which means no drinking from the team captian. Which is fine for me. I look around the dark room to see Addison and Ivy talking. I've kept my eye on Ivy all night. Shes very drunk and theres alot of boys who come to these parties just wanting to find girls like her who they can take advantage of. Which is not cool. Especially when that girl is her and that girl is mine. Dibs is truly the strongest rule known to men. And I've had her dibs for a long ass time before Lee came around. I needed to step things up and take it to the next level.

I turn to watch her again but shes nowhere in sight. Then I feel the hand on my back as a wobbly body presses to my ear.

"Staring isn't nice." She growls. Shes clearly drunk. I smirk a bit shaking my head.

"I could say the same thing to you. You were undressing me with your eyes from across the room." I turn around to see Ivy's smirk. My tongue runs over my mouth. "And here I was thinking this party was Pg-13. Is Ivy SaintClaire drunk?" I fake gasp.

"Is Calum Hood sober?" She gasps in return. The way her breath hitches has me think dirty thought. I bite my lip concealing them.

God Calum look into her eyes. She doesnt affect you. Shes just another chick.

Ivy stands so close to me. My hot breath flutters down her neck.

"The Calum Hood has a game tomorrow." I mumble against her ear. The music being too loud is my excuse. Her body trembles against my body. She flips back around as my hands fall onto her hips.

"Can we go on a drive?" She bites her lip. I nod. We can talk about things. She smiles innocently grabbing my hand which is much bigger than hers, dragging me out the door. I laugh as she finds my car.

"Where do you want to go?" I question.

"To the beach?" She asks. I smile and nod. I put the music up as she sings along to the 1975. Her voice isn't bad at all. I sing along as we finally arrive at the beach. I put the car into park. The boys all had nice cars but this was the only one my mom could afford. And I was greatful for it. I look over at her when a pair of lips are instantly on mine. I obviously kiss back smirking. My hands go onto her cheeks as I bite her bottom lip teasingly. She whimpers against my lips as her hands trail down my pants trying to get the off as I pull back.

"Woah-"

"Don't worry I got a condom." She mumbles kissing my lips again still trying to get my pants off