All Hell Broke Loose

"OMG! We look so hot." Kay gushes, looking at our reflection in the mirror.

"All eyes are going to be on us." I smirk.

Taking in my reflection in the mirror, the red dress fits perfectly. It hug my curves in the right places, stopping mid-thigh. The dress is strapless, putting the right amount of cleavage on display. I match the silver stud earrings with a silver purse and silver strapped heels. Kayla did my makeup. The smokey eye, the red lip, the highlights...I fell in love with the whole look. Lucky me for having a makeup guru who also is a hairstylist as best friend. She did my hair, curling my long blonde hair to the side and giving it the late 90's Hollywood vibe.

Kayla is looking all angelic in her off shoulder, skimpy white dress that hug her curves perfectly. Her makeup is subtle, making her look every inch of the beautiful woman she actually is. Her dark hair has been stretched perfectly, leaving it to fall freely.

"Ria, you look amazing. God, I'm so good." Kay winks.

"Yeah, yeah. It's all thanks to my beautiful makeup artist. You look georgous by the way, babe." I say, my lips forming a wide grin.

"Oh, I know honey." She flips her straight dark hair.

Did I mention Kay was struck by the princess disease?

"I just got a text from Shawn, he's downstairs already."

Like she said, Shawn is waiting for us downstairs and boy does he have one hell of a ride. He is looking every inch of the heir he is beside his Red Aston Martin. Kay got herself a real catch this time, he is one handsome young man. After their little make out session which took forever by the way, we are finally headed to Wild Cats.

The car comes to a halt in front of a tower. I don't need no one to tell me this is Wild Cats. The tower is located in the heart of the city itself. I realize now I'm probably gaping at the tower like an idiot. The tower is painted in some kind of gold but I wouldn't be so sure since I'm unlucky in the color identification department.  

Whatever color it is, it sure looks bomb!

"I can't believe I made it to Wild Cats." I scream and Kay joins in.

"Yes, we did and Friday night has never been so good." She adds.

"Shall we go in, Ladies?" Shawn joins us, wrapping his arm around Kay's waist.

I feel a pang of jealousy hit me, and that shouldn't be. I mean Kay is my best friend and I'm happy for her but I just hope I find someone who will baby me too, you know?

I stopped dating after college because of my pile of debts. I just really have no time for men. I worked several part time jobs to survive, pay my rent and of course settle my debts.

Shit is so hard!

Pulling myself out of trance, I take in my surrounding and breathtaking would be an understatement. Wild Cats is just exactly what I thought it would be—-dope, aesthetically pleasing with the breathtaking views. The music, the lights, the best place to go to get swept into another world literally. There is even a freaking pool. How unfortunate, I don't have my bikini here with me.

We dance and dance nonstop, the jams are totally superb. After a while, I decide to take a break because my feet are starting to kill me. I go in the VIP lounge to join Kay and Shawn. I keep grinning from ear to ear like an idiot.

"This place is heaven." I tell Kay, raising my voice over the noise.

"Tell me about it." Kay replies, taking a sip of her drink.

"Do you ladies need anything? Ria, you want a drink?" Shawn asks but before I could answer, Kay cut me off.

"If there's anything I want, it's you baby." Kay tells her hottie, pulling him close for a kiss.