Living The Dream

"Please say something, anything." He said, his voice coming out a little bit shaky.

"Ria?"

I stood still in total shock. I couldn't believe this was actually happening and right before my eyes.

We heard footsteps, the both us turning at the same time. Our eyes landed on my friends, some familiar faces, and a whole lot of people from the party.

Their screams and cheers was all over the place. I looked at Dante and he smiled. I couldn't help but notice the uneasiness that settled in his beautiful grey eyes.

"I love you, Dante." I uttered.

"And?" He said, his grey eyes almost looked like it was pleading.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I said between my tears.

The crowd whistled and screamed. Their voices filled with joy and excitement.

He lifted me off the ground, planting a long kiss on my lips.

"You just made me the happiest man on earth." He said loudly.

"Oh, you just broke my heart man." Shawn had said and we all laughed.

"Screw you man." Dante rolled his eyes.

The whole scene felt like one from a fairytale. Proposal, happy faces, friends and acquaintances, I was really happy.

We all went back to the hall and joined the rest of the crowd. Kay was crying the whole time, poor Shawn was lost and didn't know how to make it stop.

"I swear if he hurts you, I'm going to kill him myself." She said between her sobs.

"I know, I know." I smiled, hugging her tightly.

"I'm just really happy for you girl." She said, sniffling before starting to cry again.

Oh no!

Dante took me to the dancefloor and it reminded of the time we had danced together on the very same dancefloor. This time however, we were both deeply in love with each other- and engaged.

This time, we are far from being strangers.

"I love you, future Mrs. Moretti." He smiled, his forehead touching mine.

"I love you, my sexy Mr. Stranger." I chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Days flew by so fast and it felt like a dream.

I feel like I'm living the dream.

New year came and Dante helped me move back into his place. Actually, most of my stuffs were already at his place and surprisingly, he didn't throw them out even when he was mad at me.

Everyday, we woke up together in the same bed and each night, we go to sleep under the same roof. 

What more could I ask for?

Not a day passed, without me feeling how much he cared for me or how much he loved me. He made me feel whole and made me beyond happy.

Shawn and Kay got married first. I cried, watching her walk down the aisle. Their wedding was straight out of a fairytale.

Dante and I couldn't remove our eyes away from each other as both our friends exchanged their vows.

"I love you." He mouthed.

"I love you." I replied.

The two were going to Cuba on their honeymoon after their party and I couldn't be more excited for my best friend. She had always wanted to visit Cuba. He made her dream come true.