Moving In

Last night was a dream. One I didn't want to wake from.
Dante didn't let me sleep all night. He kept taking me over and over again. I almost thought it was a dream.

A month ago I thought everything was over but here I was in his bed with his arms around me. If it truly was a dream then I better not wake up.

"Wake up babe."

I was about to open my eyes when I felt something on my lips. My eyes flew open and I saw Dante kissing me.

It feels so good!

My eyes drifted close and I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer until he was on top of me and that was when a thought almost knocked my brains out.

I pushed Dante away and his back landed on the other side of the bed.

I covered my mouth but Dante was just laughing like it was something funny.

"It's not funny. I've not brushed my teeth."

My voice came out in a muffle with my palm covering my lips.

"So what?"

He said before reaching for me again but I rose and ran to the bathroom immediately.

I could hear Dante laughing all by himself and I smiled knowing that this wasn't a dream.

After having my bath, I walked to the bedroom and threw on one of Dante's oversized T-shirts and paired it with my leggings. I dried my hair and let it flow freely, grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs.

It's so funny how things change all of a sudden. The last time I was in this mansion I realised I had a one-night stand with Dante and ran off like a crazy woman.

And now here we are in the same mansion with new memories, especially last night. I don't think I ever want this to stop.

Immediately I reached the living room, the nice smell of something cooking filled my nostrils and my lips broke into a sheepish grin.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and found Dante shirtless in only his sweatpants.

How can someone be this sexy?

He was so engrossed in his cooking that he didn't even realise I was right behind him.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him and placed a kiss on his back.

He chuckled lightly before turning and kissing my temple.

"How was your night? Did you sleep well?"

"As if you let me have any sleep." I pouted.

He kissed me on the lips. It was a brief kiss more like a quick peck on the lips but I pulled him back and kissed him passionately.

He grunted and placed his arm around my waist while his free hand was grabbing my ass. I moaned and he licked my lower lip before pulling away.

"You almost made me change my mind and have you for breakfast instead."

"No way I'm still sore. Are you a horse? Because I wonder where that stamina of yours come from."

We both laughed and stayed there looking at each other like nothing else mattered like the steak that just got burnt.

Oh my God!

"Dante the stove is on fire."

My eyes went wide as I watched the fire. I didn't know what to do.

Dante went to get the fire extinguisher and he put out the fire.