Red Christmas

"Dante."

I moaned, dragging my nails down his back.

The sound of our sweaty bodies, his grunts and my moans filled the room.

His thrusts were so slow and I knew he was doing just about everything to tease me so bad.

But If there's one thing I'm very sure of, that will be the fact that he has the stamina of a horse. He just doesn't get tired.

"Say my name baby."

His deep voice rang in my ears. And even with my eyes closed I still found his voice extremely sexy. It was such a turn on.

"Dante."

He slowed down his pace even more this time and kissed me. The kiss was slow, yet passionate and mind blowing. The feel of his warm lips on mine felt so good that I wouldn't give a damn even if the house was on fire.

Suddenly he slammed hard in me and I almost swore that my brain was bouncing.

I gasped in between the kiss and he bit down my lower lip.

"You will be the death of me-"

"Oh!"

I almost screamed when he did a rotation kinda thing that made me almost lose my fucking mind.

"You like that huh?" I could sense the teasing in his voice.

"Yes-"

"Oh!"

He bit down on my nipple and I had to grab the sheets for support. I was trembling.

Dante mastered my body like a freaking anthem. He knew just what to do to make me lose my damn mind. His touches, kisses, everything.

I really shouldn't get used to all these but I really want to. I want to be with him so bad. I can't lose him not when..

"Dante." I couldn't hold back my screams this time.

He was thrusting in me so fast and so deep that I had my lips apart and had to hold his shoulders for support.

"Almost there baby. Almost."

But he lied.

Because that's the same words I've been hearing since God-knows-what time.

He's been taking me over and over and I don't think I'll be able to walk in the morning. Not even if I tried.

We hit the climax almost at the same time and he placed a kiss on my temple before wiping the bead of sweats on my forehead.

He didn't pull out of me. Not yet.

Oh not again..

"I love you Chandria Lee. Merry Christmas amore mio." his husky voice whispered in my ear.

Huh?

When he didn't hear me speak he smiled and caressed my cheek.

"I was hoping I'll get a I love you too but it's okay-"

"I love you."

"I love you very very much Dante."

"I love you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me, kissing him with all the strength I had. I could feel my tears roll down my cheeks.

He finally said it.

He did!

And I moaned into the kisses when I felt him moving in me.

He doesn't get tired..