The Part Where I Seek For Strength

"No, come on Kay! I can't go to him."

"But you should, or am I wrong?" Kay uttered, her eyes questioning Mr. Tim and his wife.

"Uhm.. I mean that's a good talk." Mr. Tim cleared his throat, his eyes looking everywhere apart from us.

Mrs. Kim hit him hard on the arm, making him groan loudly in pain.

"But honey, why?"

"I didn't hit you that hard so stop being dramatic." She rolled her eyes.

"Were you listening at all? Just be serious for once Timothy. Ria needs us now more than ever."

"Dante is getting married to someone else and that is clear enough. So why are we still on this matter?" He said angrily.

"So what do you say now?" Kay forced out, frustration evident in her tone.

"Ria, I say you move on darling."

With that said, he got up and we all watched him leave for his room.

Ouch. That doesn't hurt at all.

The room went still for a minute, we were all speechless. But I knew I had to say something.

Anything.

"I understand where Mr. Tim is coming from. After the whole issue with Cici and Ethan, I know a part of him wanted me to stay away from the Moretti's, the Ferrari's and away from all the drama." I sniffled, trying to hold back my tears.

Getting up from the sofa, I walked to Mr. Tim's door. I wanted him to listen and defintely wanted him to hear me out. After all, he was the only fatherly figure I had.

"I love him, Mr. Tim. I can't give up because I still love Dante. I've always loved him and I know, you know." I cried, my forehead resting on the door.

"I can't do this on my own Mr. Tim."

I saw the door open and there he was, with his arms stretched out wide.

"Come here, you little rascal."

I rushed into his arms, feeling relief and finding a new strength.

"Go, my child. Go find your love."

Saying yes to an idea is one thing, but actually doing that thing? Like how I'm currently in front of the building where Dante lives? That's something else entirely.

"What madness led me to this? I should have kept saying no for God sake." I gritted out in frustration.

Where are the balls when you need them? I need me some balls right now!

"You got this, Ria. You do."

Giving some strength to myself, I prepared myself both physically and mentally for this journey.

So the thing is, I've been staring at the gate for the past few hours and still couldn't take the first step.

I'm unable to..

I checked the time on my cell phone and it was already 12:30AM.

Looking at the bad decisions I've made in my life, it makes me think, it makes me ask questions. Questions like, why did I do it?

Questions like..

Is it too late to apologise?

"I better go home now, catch some sleep and then come back tomorrow." I made up my mind, trying to be positive.