nine

serenity

i woke up to my phones alarm going off. i quickly sat up to turn it off, rubbing the tiredness off my eyes. i couldn't sleep at all last night. energy jolted through my body as i remembered what today was. why i could not sleep last night. the dolan twins were coming, i had to go meet them at the airport. i grabbed my phone and checked the time. 10:54am. the twins we're coming at 11:25! i jumped out of bed throwing on my favorite blue ripped jeans, and my dolan twins merch hoodie. i legit threw on my makeup, hoping that it looked decent, and rushed out the door.

i made it to the airport in record time. it was 11:15, so i had 10 minutes. i stepped out of my car and looked at the fans that were already piling up inside. this was it, you're finally going to see them again i whispered to myself. i walked in the door, pushing through a few fans to get a good spot to see them walk through the terminal. i waited for what seemed like forever but they finally appeared. i heard all the other fans around me scream and shout holding their signs, i just stared at them. ethan was wearing a loose t-shirt and ripped black jeans. he looked so perfect, my eyes than wandered to grayson, he was wearing a t-shirt that hugged his body perfectly, showing off his muscles and simple ripped jeans. they looked so different from the last time i saw them, they still looked amazingly good though. it was so weird to think that i was sitting in the back row watching them do crazy things on stage, and now i'm watching them walk towards all of us fans. i've never felt closer to them.

i looked back at ethan, only to find that his eyes were already on me. i felt myself turning red already but i couldn't look away, the screams all sounded faded in this moment. he was smiling widely. oh his smile. it makes me melt. i then looked away, i was blushing way too much. finally i decide to reveal my face again, and i looked up and grayson was walking by taking pictures with some girls. before i knew it he was by me, i reached out to touch him like any fan and he smiled grabbing my hand, i wanted to cry. i did cry. it was so unreal, it's like i couldn't breathe, he then hugged me and kissed my forehead, flashing me another quick smile before catching up with ethan.

my heart fluttered, i was in shock, but i was so happy. i was in love with grayson... but i was also in love with ethan. i couldn't even decide whose lane i was in. i was a car swerving in the road not knowing which lane to stay driving in.