fourteen

ethan

i waited backstage, fiddling with my fingers. i was about to perform, and i had no idea why i was nervous. i'm never nervous, but i guess that changes when you know that a fan, or in this case the girl making you fall in love with her is probably going to be in the front row watching everything you do. yes, it was crazy but i was falling for her. i don't even know how, i haven't touched her. it was like she touched me without touching me, so cliche i know but it was so true. i didn't even know her. but it was like i knew her my whole life knowing she has watched me basically MY whole life. it was insane, i couldn't comprehend my feelings. i couldn't date a fan, and who knows if she is even in my lane, or wants me... i don't wanna be like" who am i kidding i'm ethan dolan, who wouldn't date me ?!" because not everyone wants that super famous life or a boyfriend like me. she could be that someone. but like what if i did date a fan, what if she was in my lane, and she wanted me. she was different than any other fan. and no matter how much i put her out of my mind she finds her way right back in.

"we're on in five eth!" i hear grayson shout, meaning i have to snap out of my thoughts and get ready on stage. i was still so nervous, but i brushed it off and was ready to perform for this tour and all the eager fans. grayson and i stepped out hyping up the crowd when my eyes finally met serenity's, her beautiful perfect self. this was gonna be a long ride of a tour.

after the show which i believe was amazing, we did our meet and greets. i love meeting our fans, their the best. serenity obviously came to the meet and greet, we took a picture together and talked. i couldn't stop staring into her beautiful brown eyes. i had no idea how i could possibly be in this deep with her. falling into her. but it finally hit me. i was on tour, and i had to travel the rest of the world, without serenity.