twenty

grayson

i got into the car with ethan after i finished getting ready for our hangout with serenity. ethan and i has planned a beautiful picnic date area by the river. it was beautiful and peaceful. all we could do was hope she loved it. we drove to serenity's and ethan honked the horn. i laughed knowing she probably jumped a little. she then walked out wearing this beautiful dress that complimented her eyes. i loved her eyes. she glanced at ethan and then me before getting inside the back. we started to drive to our perfect planned spot. it was a silent ride so i decided to look at serenity. just to check on her. she was definitely admiring me when i looked back on her. she blushed and i laughed. she was so cute.

we finally reached the park and she looked amazed. i hopes she loved it. right as i thought it ethan asked her. she smiled and told him she loved it. we walked over to the picnic area and ate. we talked and shared a few laughs. i couldn't stop staring and falling into her eyes. they were beautiful. she was beautiful. after a minute she laid back and closed her eyes. i took this time to admire her perfect self. when she never opened her eyes i realized she had fallen asleep. she was actually the definition of gorgeous.

after about an hour ethan decided we should wake her up so ethan and i could take her to this cliff spot we found. it was breathtaking at night. i lightly shook her and she opened her eyes to meet my gaze. i smiled and she sat up embarrassed. i tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. in this moment, to me it felt like we were to only to people in this world, until ethan cleared his throat. we snapped out of our moment and serenity gave him and awkward smile. he asked if she wanted to go to our spot and she agreed.

when we starting driving the sun had began to set, changing the sky orange with a light shade of pink. i looked at serenity in the back, she was listening to the music living her carefree life. golden hour looked good on her, but what didn't. when we arrived at the spot darkness covered the sky. serenity quickly got out and rushed to look below. she looked absolutely stunning with the night stars above with the city lights below. she was glowing. ethan left back to the car to grab something leaving us to alone.

she looked at me, alone to find me staring at her again, i couldn't resist. she turned back to the view when i lightly grabbed her cheek with my hand, moving her in my direction once more. we stared into each others eyes. i was falling deeper, and deeper by the second. everything that i knew was so wrong felt so right in this moment. so i kissed her. i kissed her without saying anything. i soon pulled away and met her eyes again, hoping she found the words inside them. she turned only to face ethan. he looked broken, and guilt rushed through my body. serenity's whole attention was in ethan as he turned and walked away. how was i going to fix this?