forty

Ethan Dolan
@EthanDolan

serenity i know i messed up. and i cant ever apologize more for making you feel unhappy. and alone. i'm sorry i'm busy but i'm trying so hard. tour isn't the easiest thing. i know you're hurting but so am i. everyday it gets harder to stay away from you and i can't help it. i'm almost done though.
Ethan Dolan today

eth i know and i forgive you. i'm just still hurt. for like 4 months of feelings pushed away and forcing conversations an apology isn't going to fix everything right away. you made me feel like i didn't have anyone or any hope that we would work out. i cried every night hearing your voice. you ignored my multiple texts to talk. you were so busy yet grayson wasn't. how does that work? he actually took the time reassure me. and now i was stuck asking myself if it's worth it. i love you i do, but we live in different states. you can't just come home to me. it's so hard. i mean yes i'm in my dream, dating the boy i've been in love with since 2013. but i can't keep hurting myself. you're on tour for another 2 months at least and i don't know how much longer i can hold up. i wish you would've never gone, yet i have no idea how to make this work. i cant move and nether can you. so what are we supposed to do? tour ends and than what?
serenity today✔️

i understand completely. and i don't know. but we can figure it out.
Ethan Dolan today

can we e? cause i am really unsure now. i wanna believe we can of course i do. but how am i supposed to when the world is throwing every possible reason to stay apart.
serenity today✔️

listen, i got to go. i think we both have a lot to think about now. we'll talk soon. xx
serenity today✔️