twenty-nine

serenity

i arrived after a long drive to one of there last shows. it was sad, i didn't want them to leave. it was crazy how much had changed in the short time they were here. grayson had sent me a vip pass for today so i got to go talk to them before show. i walked in and found grayson on his phone laying on the couch. i searched for ethan but i could seem to find him anywhere. grayson looked up and saw me. i smiled and waved at him as he walked toward me and pulled me into a hug. i hugged him back and told him it was good to seem him again. we pulled away and i saw ethan, i smiled one last time at grayson before walking over to ethan, hugging and then kissing him. we all talked for a few minutes before i had to leave and find my spot to watch them. i waved goodbye and gave ethan a good luck kiss on the cheek and walked out.

i thought how unbelievable my life was. i'm friends with grayson dolan and basically dating ethan dolan. how did that happen, out of all people, to me? the show was amazing as always, i loved watching them perform. it never got old no matter how many times i watched them do the same silly stuff over and over. they were everything. and now ethan was such a big part of my life. way bigger than before.

————————————————————————

the last days they were here went by too fast. all i could do was wish time would slow down. but before i knew it i was standing at the airport crying like i did when i first met these boys. i started with grayson and hugged him tightly. i was so sad to see him go. i had grown so close to these boys and just watching them leave broke my heart. i glanced a final look a gray. he kissed my forehead once more and smiled. i then turn to face ethan. this was going to be the hardest goodbye of them all. the tears in my eyes threatened to spill. i fell into his arms and sobbed. he held me tight before he pulled away to give me a kiss goodbye. i looked into his glossy eyes, knowing he was feeling the same emotions i was.

"sorry to interrupt this moment." grayson started "but they just did a last call for our flight." i smiled and nodded at gray before kissing ethan one last time. i held his hand until he was out of my grasp. as i watched the two boys that changed my life forever walk into the terminal, it just reminded me of how much not only my life changed. i was watching them walk out of the terminal with thousands of others thinking i would always be just a fan, and now here i was, standing alone in an airport, tears streaming down my face watching the two boys i loved dearly walk away to follow their dreams, and make others come true. a part of me wished ethan would turn back and wave, but he didn't and maybe it was for the best. i was sad, but i had to be strong. for them both.