twenty-seven

serenity

it has been a few days since the incident of me telling twin brothers that i was in love with both of them. i felt like i was losing everyone, myself included. i was so dumb for saying that, but it just came out. i haven't talked to them, they probably hate me. i haven't talked to my friends either. i just felt like i needed time alone. i then realized they had a show in miami tonight. i wanted to make things right with them before they left to explore the rest of this big world. but would showing up right before their show make it easier for them? probably not. i just decided not to go. not to text them either. i didn't wanted to be a bother.

no matter how much i wanted to just stay home i couldn't. and i had a craving for coffee. i decide to talk a nice walk to the nearest starbucks, which isn't very near at all. it was fine though. a summer breeze blew by every few minutes and it was nice. halfway through the walk i met a familiar face. ethans. we looked at each other for a second before we both spoke at the same time.

"hey-" i said

"oh nice seein--" he said "sorry" i replied. it was so awkward.

"its alright." he ran his hands through his hair.

"how are you and grayson?" i know it was probably a stupid question but i wanted to know if the mess i made really effected them. "were fine now." he told me. relief washed over me. we stood there, the awkward feeling coming back. not knowing what to say. the wind blew and he just kissed me. it was so random, but it was the most romantic kiss she had ever had.

"woah." i said. he smiled and i couldn't help but realize, its ethan. i want ethan, its always been ethan. eventually we went our own ways and it was like i was walking on clouds. i totally forgot about my coffee, and grayson. i smiled. "its ethan" i whispered to myself.