Epigraph

"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by any invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing, Potter. Or at least most minds are... It is true, however, that those who have mastered Legilimency are able, under certain conditions, to delve into the minds of their victims and to interpret their findings correctly."

-Severus Snape

__________________________________________

Iris Potter was no more than a baby when her parents tragically died protecting her and her twin brother, Harry.

Left to the care of their muggle aunt and uncle, the Potter twins grew up struggling to fit in anywhere, until one day they get mysterious letters addressed to them accepting the two Potters into a school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Iris had always known she was different. Being able to peek into the minds of those around her was concerning for someone who had no knowledge of the magical world, though she never would have imagined the things that were just in front of her all those years.

From that day on their lives changed forever as they made new friends and new enemies, all while learning how to brew potions and cast spells.

When you can look into the minds of everyone surrounding you you tend to find many secrets hidden about. Keeping them will hurt, but letting them go will tear her apart.

But soon she will learn,

Life has an odd way of making things work out in the end.

_________________

Ella Purnell as Iris Potter

___

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of the Harry Potter series. Everything besides my OC Iris and her storyline belongs to J.K. Rowling.