The secret

•Madison's POV•

Jacobs coming over in a hour so I decide to get ready. I finally roll out of bed and get into the shower, when I get out I apply light makeup, just enough to cover my blemishes and than mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I throw on my black high waisted shorts with my watermelon crop top. I also throw on some black converse to go along with it and blow dry and leave my hair naturally in its beach waves. Just as I finish, I hear someone walk in. He just lets himself in, we've been best friends all of our life.
"Hey Jake whatcha wanna do today?" I ask him.
"Eh let's just talk I need to tell you something"
"Okay?" I say and we sit on the couch. We tell each other everything and he seemed really nervous.
" I... I........"
"Spit out jake" I say, concerned.
"I like Ariel." He finally says
My heart drops I'm good friends with Ariel. I might kind of like Jacob just a little bit. My heart shattered when he told me he likes my best girl-friend.
"Oh... Cool."is all I manage to spit out.

•Jacobs POV•

When I arrived at Maddy's house, and she asked what I wanted to do I told her we should just talk because I have to tell her something. I've been waiting forever to tell her, I'm just scared on how she'll react. But at the same time I've had such bad guilt for not telling her because we tell each other everything. I like her best girl-friend, Ariel. When I tell her, she just says oh... Cool. Like its no big deal but I've known Maddy all my life. I can see she was faking a smile and I could tell that she was crying on the inside. But her eyes weren't watering and she faked a smile. I know her to well.
"So anything up with you and some guys any crushes?" I ask.
"No not really..." She answers. I can feel like she's hiding something. What? I don't know. We tell each other everything I just told her I like her best girl-friend. She likes someone but she's not ready to tell me. It's going to come out sooner or later, it has to. Prom is coming up in a few months so Im sure ill find out by than.

•Maddy's POV•
I can't believe it. Of course he likes Ariel, she's so pretty. She's tall just like him with pretty brown eyes. She has sun kissed skin and she is a legit model. I just sing as a hobby nothing special, but that's the other thing, Jacob doesn't know I can sing Its never really come up because its just like a little hobby I ah e nothing to big. I'm known as 'the actress on tv' pretty much or the 'dancer' because I can dance pretty well I guess and acting is my passion, but really in my heart I want to sing. I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar, but that's Jacobs thing. Okay enough about me! Back to Jacob and Ariel.

•Jacobs POV•

I asked Maddy if Ariel liked me. She would know best considering she's like one of her best friends. Not sure, she answered. But I was going to ask her out. Ariel, not Maddy. That would be strange but I've always kind of likes Maddy... But I doubt she likes me back.

***** next day******

•Ariel's POV•

Will u go out with me Jacob asked me shyly. I didn't know how to respond....

_________________________

A/n CLIFFHANGER! Hope u enjoyed it, like follow and vote!