Heartbreaks

•Maddy's POV•

Matt called me crying. I calmed him down and told him to go to his room I'm coming. Jacob and I left, we were finished anyways. We just didn't do the whole walk around the park thing but it doesn't matter we have to be there for our friends. When we got back to the hotel, I went to matts room. It was next door to us, and I entered through the whole like door connecting thing. Matt was in his bed sobbing. I calmly crawled in and started rubbing his back telling him everything is going to be okay. Once I got him to stop crying, he finally explained what happened. While they were at the roller rink, Matt was holding mahoganies hand when a fan asked them why they were holding hands. Mahogany said that they were just using each other for balance that they weren't dating, and Matt said why? you don't want people to know that were dating? mahogany said no that she doesn't want people to know and then Nash jokingly said that she's embarrassed to be seen with him and mahogany told Nash to shut up like its true and then mahogany and Matt got really into it. I just told him it was going to be okay and I kissed his cheek. That's when I decided to check up on how Jacob was doing with mahogany. I walked in and saw Jacob kissing mahogany. On the lips. I ran out crying and that's when Matt came and comforted me. I was sobbing and I couldn't stop. I cried into Matt and he just held me right and didn't say a word. We laid down on his bed after standing for so long and he was calmly playing with my hair. I finally managed to tell him what happened because he didn't know. Matt almost went in there to kick Jacobs ass but I needed him. I need Matt right now.

•Jacobs POV•

Matt and mahogany got in a fight and mahogany called me crying. While I was claiming her down, she kissed me. Probably heartbreak. I pulled back, Maddy Is going to KILL me if she finds out. I go and knock on Matts door, where Maddy is calming Matt down and all I hear is sobs. Then I hear Matt say "shhhhh it's okay shhhh" wait it's Maddy crying. I nearly break down the door because it's locked. I hear Matt say "Maddy I'm going to go open the door I'll be right back one sec" and then foot steps getting closer to the door. he opens it and just blatantly says "oh it's the asshole" and slams the door on my face. What did I do what happened?

•Maddy's POV•

There was a knock at the door and Matt went to get it. He opened it and said "oh it's the asshole" and then he just slammed it and came back to me. I was just wearing black leggings and matts hoodie. My hair was in a messy ponytail, I was a mess. The only person who's ever seen me like this, Is jacob. Jacob is banging on the door again when Matt says he'll take care of it. So he steps outside and speaks to him. I could hear Jacob and Matt going at it

"Whys Maddy upset?"

"Hmm i don't know maybe because she saw her boyfriend kiss the girl that makes her self conscious when she's around her?"

"What!"

"Yea asshole"

"I need to explain to ma"

"No tell me and I'll explain" (cutting off Jake)

"Mahogany kissed me"

"Yea right"

"She did"

Then I heard Jacob start crying

"Matt, Maddy means everything to me. Tell her how mahogany kissed me and I pulled away. Please?"

"Fine whatever your an ass to do this to a girl like maddy"

"I didn't! mahogany did!"

"It takes to people to kiss jacob, one of which was you"

"If she doesn't understand remind her of Taylor and she'll understand"

"Did you even know how self conscious Maddy was around mahogany?"

"No. I knew she was self conscious but..."

"Whatever I'll tell her goodbye."