Packing

•Maddy's POV•

After surgery, dyl was okay but his arm was broken. Jacob and I have to pack, we leave for magcon in a few days. Today, we were all going to pack Jacobs stuff and tomorrow we'd do my stuff. the next day we just hang out, an then the following day, Jake and I leave for magcon. So after my shower, I did my makeup(the usual) and I put on a black solid skater skirt, a white cropped t-shirt, and I put a flower crown across my forehead. I wore black converse. I made myself eggs, eggs over medium, grabbed my penny board and headed over to Jakes.

•Jacobs POV•

Today Dylan and Maddy are coming over to help me pack, then tomorrow we do Maddy's, then the following day we all hang out for the last time this summer all together, and then the next day Maddy and I are off to magcon. I took a shower got dressed and I started to plan out a soundcloud cover.

•Dylan's POV•

The other day, Maddy Jacob and I were messing around and were climbing trees I fell out of the tree landed on my arm and broke it. The bone was sticking out, but there was still skin covering it so we couldn't see the bone but it was bent out of shape. I needed surgery and now I'm in a cast. So when I woke up I didn't shower because it's a little hard with a cast. I styled my hair the best as I could, got dressed, and my mom drove me to jakes because I can't ride my penny board now.

•Jacobs POV•

Maddy and Dyl came over about half an hour after I was ready. I spent that time working on a song idea I had. When they arrived we started to pack some things. First things first we all put all the new things I bought for magcon. After, we went through my dresser and closet. Then we did my shoes, and after was all my bathroom stuff. When we finally finished packing, I made Maddy do a sound cloud cover with me. We ended up singing This by Ed Sheeran. By the time we were done, it was dark and Maddy and Dyl decided to go home.

*****next day*****

•Maddy's POV•

Today we were packing my stuff, so I simply just put on some sweatpants with a black t-shirt and Jacobs obey hoodie. When the boys got here, we started right away. First, we packed the things I bought specifically for magcon. Then we did the rest of my wardrobe. I personally did all of my bathroom stuff. Oops I almost forgot my obey hoodie. I mean Jacobs. actually no it is mine now. After Dyl went home because he was tired. Jake went home also, we've all had a long day. Tomorrow we all just hang out and then Jacob and I head off to magcon.

***next day***

•Maddy's POV•

Today Jake,Dyl and I just hangout because Kenzie's busy today. we were going to start off by taking photos together and then we were going to get Starbucks and lunch. After that, we were going back to my house just sing and talk. So when I woke up, I took a shower. I put on my usual makeup, black high waisted shorts and my new New York 32 crop top from brandy. I wore white vans and I let my hair stay in its natural waves. That's when Jake and Dyl walked in. I sprayed myself with perfume specifically coconut like breeze from bath and body works, grabbed my canon camera,my polaroid, and my penny and then all of us rode to the park. We got super cute photos until we saw something I would never forget. It was McKenna making out with another boy that wasn't dyl.