Our first date

•Maddy's POV•

Well I guess Jake knows all of that now. But I still can't believe what he said about Matt. I put on my usual concealer like always and my baby lips like always.I put on my black romper with my floral crop top underneath. I wore my white high top converse, and my hair was in a high ponytail with the top a little teased and then smoothed over. I changed my phone case to a black studded one. Today jake and I are hanging out. Matt is going to ask out mahogany so I technically can't really talk about any of that mahogany stuff to him and I can't talk about it to Jacob so. As soon as Jacob was finished getting ready, we both grabbed our penny boards and headed out the door. He had something planned so as we rode, he grabbed my hand and directed me where to go. We ended up at a park and Jacob had it all set up. Cute little snacks, fairy lights everywhere, and a white and gold chevron print picnic blanket laid out on the floor. He had a picnic basket in the middle and then on top of the basket was a clear vase with gold sparkly beads on top with white roses in it. He even had gold sparkles in the water of the vase and a little light in it lighting it all up. He had cute little snacks. He had watermelon cut into hearts with little words cut into it like you're perfect or ur mine and little things like that. He also had frozen chocolate bananas dipped into edible gold sparkles. there was little sandwiches cut into hearts. He made a heart string garland and had it hanging above us. It was perfect. Then he grabbed his guitar from behind a tree and started singing a song called you're perfect. When he was finished he told me he wrote it for me. It was perfect. No pun intended. He had fruit skewers all cut up into little shapes. Heart watermelon, star pineapple, triangle kiwi, square cantaloupe, etc. He was adorable the way he did everything. It was perfect. Jacob I wished you told me we were going on a date so I could've looked better. I told him. "Okay okay next time I will. Maybe" he said adding the little maybe and giggled. That's when he decided to flat out tickle me. I'm so ticklish you don't even have to be ticking me and I'll laugh just move your fingers like you are and I'll die laughing. He tickled me back and then my sides and my stomach and once I had enough will power I started doing the same to him. We had so much fun. We went back to the hotel and Matt asked Jacob if he could help him get ready to ask out mahogany jake responded with "yeah I know how stressful it is trying to look perfect. I was once in that spot with Maddy but it all pays off. Trust me." while Jake and Matt were doing their whole getting ready thing, I was texting dyl. It's so weird when your such good friends with someone that you read their texts in their voice. Dyl didn't really care about Kenzie anymore he got over it. Meanwhile Matt was flat ironing part of his hair. With my flatiron. Oh... okay. I went in there and I said "boys use flatirons also?" "yes Maddy we do I use yours all the time" jake said giggling. He was helping Matt putting gels into his hair and running his fingers through his hair when I decided to go up behind Jacob and mess up jakes hair. He wouldn't care anyways. I messed it up and he said "hey!" And tried to get back at me but my hair was in a ponytail so I said "haha you can't get me my hairs up" and stuck my tongue out at him. "Damn you two are adorable." Matt said laughing at us being dorks. "Okay I'm ready how do I look?" Matt asked me "good now come on" I responded. We were all going to go get lunch and when we were sitting down we sat across from mahogany and we made sure that matt sat next to her. After we ordered our food that's when Matt decided to go for it. All of a sudden it got really quiet. Everyone knew that he was doing it today. Matt got mahoganies attention. Matt bit his lip out of nervousness and looked down looked at her straight in the eyes and asked "mahogany will you go out with me?"