Finals

•Maddy's POV•

Today we had finals. I woke up extra early and I took a shower, and then I put on concealer to hide my blemishes, baby lips, and mascara. I put on my "sorry,I'm not listening" crop top and my white high waisted shorts. I put on my whitesider beanie and I grabbed Jacobs obey hoodie. I let my hair stay in its natural beach waves. I grabbed a granola bar&my penny board and headed out the door.

•Jacobs POV•

When I woke up, I took a shower and then I did my hair. I put on my black and white tribal/Aztec shirt and black jeans with white vans. Today was finals so I was up pretty early and I decided to have pancakes. After I was finished my backpack was previously packed so I grabbed that and my penny and headed out the door.

•Maddy's POV•

When I was riding to school I came across Jake on his penny board so we road to school together holding hands. When we were about to walk into homeroom he kissed my forehead and said don't worry Maddy you'll do great and smiled. He's the best,he knew I was worried sick. We walked into home room together and sat in our seats,next to each other of course. We did the please of allegiance and then took role and we were off to our first test... History. Jake took my hand and reassured me again that ill do fine and we walked into history together and sat down next to each other. He still held my hand until It was time to start. After we had that stressful 3 hour class we moved onto lunch. We got a full hour for lunch because we have no nutrition due to finals. Jake and I ate lunch and right before he assured me again and kissed me Maddy you'll do great I can tell you're stressed and worried. The bell rang and off we were to do science finals. I was so scared because science is my second to worst (math is the worst) subject. Jake knew that. We sat together, and he held my hand all the way through. He kissed my forehead right before we started, he makes me feel so much better just having his sweatshirt on holding his hand. I think I scored better because I had him right there. The day was finally over and Jake and I rode home together. He came over to my house to study some more with me. He sang me his new song that's coming out "you're perfect" and told me he wrote it for me. After I was extremely tired and I laid down in bed with Jake and he just cuddled me. He must of such away after I fell asleep because when I woke up in the morning he wasn't there, but I was still in his hoodie. When I woke up in the morning I took a shower and put on my white halter crop top and my blue skirt from Brandy Melville. I put my hair into a fishtail braid. I put on black converse, grabbed my penny and headed to school with Jake again. I was to scared about math finals today to worry about breakfast.

•Jakes POV•

Maddy and I fell asleep after studying and me singing the song I wrote for her to her. I woke up an hour later and snuck away back to my house. I didn't want to wake her she was exhausted. So I went back home and fell asleep in my own bed. In the morning,I took a shower, put on black jeans, and my vans hoodie. I styled my hair like normal, grabbed a granola bar and my penny board and headed to school. I saw Maddy on her way again so we rode to school together. When we walked into home room, Maddy was worried about math finals. I wasn't because math is my best subject but it's Maddy's worst. We did the pledge, took attendance and we were off to do math finals. Maddy started having a panic attack and I brought her to the teacher and calmed her down. She has panic attacks every now and than when she's worried about something,but I know how to calm her down. When Maddy went to sit down, I asked the teacher if it was okay if I held her hand all the way through it. Our math teacher is cool and she knows about Maddy's panic attacks and knows I keep her clam, so she said of course. I held Maddy's Hand kissed her forehead and told her she'd do great I just didn't let go of her hand no matter what through that whole entire 3 hours. she was wearing my hoodie as well as me holding her hand so I think she was okay.

•Maddy's POV•

Right before math finals I had a panic attack but Jake calmed me down, he always does. He held my hand all the way through the math finals, I was so thankful he did, I was so nervous. I wore his hoodie all day. At lunch we planned a mall day after school so we could relax after stressful finals. But we still had one more to go. Tomorrow we get back history and science finals,and on Thursday we get back English and math. The bell rang and off we were to English finals. This is jakes worst subject but he isn't worried. he knows he's going to do his best and that we studied really hard. It was my turn to kiss him and assure him that he'll be fine. he already was but... I wanted to be there for him the way he was there for me. The bell finally rang and the four of us rode to the mall. Well home to get money, and than the mall. I bought some clothes for magcon. We went into all the stores we like. Brandy,I got a few things in there, forever 21 and I got a really cute hair brush that says 'i hate mondays' in pink on a black brush with gold polkadots. I also got a bunch of accessories from both brandy and forever 21. We went into Aeropostale,Hollister, Abercrombie&Fitch,and a lot more. When we got into bath and body works,i went crazy. I got 2 new 3 wick candles, 4 body washes, 2 lotions, 4 body sprays, and 10 mini candles. Everything was 50-75% off how can you not go crazy? I got all new scents for Magcon. I also got a few things from lush for magcon. 2 bath bombs.2 bubble bars, a lip scrub and Chapstick, and lastly a face wash. It got dark and Everyone decided to go back home. I was bouncing of the walls just thinking about the fact that magcon is in 2 weeks!!!!

___________________________

Everyone please vote like and comment! I hope you guys are liking this fanfic!

-Madison