Magcon

•Maddy's POV•

Today magcon starts. Jacob really wants me to sing but I'm not sure. He said I'm doing a duet with him no matter what. So we decided to sing sweater weather together. Today I decided to wear black high waisted shorts and my tie dye crop top. I let my hair stay in its natural waves and I did my makeup. I didn't bring jakes hoodie cause I'm scared a fan might take it. When everybody was finished we went out to eat as a group. after we are lunch, we went back to the hotel and then went to the venue for magcon. We met amazing fans and a lot recognized me. Jake and I got ready to sing and I was really nervous. but we did it. After magcon everyone hung out in mahogany and Aaron's room. we decided to play truth or dare. We were asking questions until one came up. Matt asked me "Maddy what's your biggest insecurity?" I really didn't want to answer because I know it would draw attention to it. I just said pass. matt said no you have to answer. I told him "matt no it's going I draw attention to it I'm not answering" that's when he decided it would be okay to start guessing. Your stomach? your thighs? I started crying and ran out of the room. Jacob ran after me and I just ran into our room. smart choice I know right obviously he has the key to his own room. whatever I really don't care. Jacob ran in after me and Matt also came running but Jake shut the door before he could. good thing no one else has our key like how jake went into mahogany and Aaron's room and I got a key from aaron. Jake just held me as I cried. he rubbed my back. He then asked Maddy what's wrong? all I could get out was Matt. Jake was ready to kick his ass. after I calmed down a bit I told him he was there but I don't think he understood. I took it as Matt was saying the things that are wrong with me my stomach my thighs, etc. Jacob looked me in the eyes and said. Madison there is nothing wrong with you. At all you're perfect. There's no reason for you to be insecure. That just made me cry because of what he just said I just hugged him an we cuddled in bed. He played with my hair and I felt so much better. Matt waited outside the door the whole entire time. 3 hours matt just sat there and waited. Waiting for me to come out and talk to him. Yet I was to content being with jacob. Man he made me feel special. Jake finally opened up the door and let matt in of course checking with me first. Matt came in and started " Maddy in so sorry I don't know exactly what made you cry but I'm so sorry I feel really bad I just wanted to talk to you. I say outside the whole entire time not moving once. I feel horrible. I'm so sorry maddy" " Matt it's okay. I'm okay after I was with jake. Im lucky to have him." I just left it at that when Matt asked "what was it that made you upset? I want to know so I don't do it again because I feel terrible" "matt it wasn't that you asked what my biggest insecurity was it was when you started naming things. Your stomach? your thighs? truth is I'm really insecure about a lot of things and when you said that I took it as that is where things are Wrong with me. My stomach. My thighs. I took it as you were saying those are the things I need to be insecure about" Matt just hugged me. He rocked me back and forth and looked me in the eye. "No Maddy I was guessing because that's what most girls are insecure about. I didn't know I'm sorry" "it's okay" we hugged again. Matt left and I ran back to jake and just kissed him. Thank you. that's all I said and left it at that.