Grades and Emergency Rooms

•Maddy's POV•

Today we are just having a party. So when I wake up, I shower and throw on a black skater skirt, and my White stay weird crop top from brandy. I put on baby lips and a little dab of concealer on one spot.I just put on black converse grabbed my penny and headed to school with Jake and Dyl. When we got to school, our homeroom Teacher explained our strange schedule we had science and history back to back but they were only 30 minuets each. Our class was just to look at our finals grade and ask questions. after those classes we had our huge end of year bash with the whole entire grade. After homeroom jake, dyl, kenz , and I all walked into our first class to reveal our finals grade. Our first class was history. We waited patiently, and when I got my test back, a red A+ was on it. I looked at Jacob and he looked at me he said okay say your grade on one two three and we both blathered out A+. Dylan got an A and Kenzie got an A-. We all did pretty well. but next we had science. When we got in there I was scared. We got back our test and what it said in the big red circle shocked me. A. I was shocked. science is my second to worst subject but I had Jacob right there with me the whole entire way. We celebrated at the huge party. when it came time for us to go home, I went to Dylan's and Kenzie also came.

•Jacobs POV•

All of us did well on finals. Maddy and I got an A in both subjects, Dylan got an A and a b+, and Kenzie got an A and a C. The three of them went to Dylan's to hang out, but I said I had to go home. In reality, I went over to Maddy's to talk to chris. I had to ask him about first date ideas. We decided that at Magcon I'll take her on our first date besides prom.

•Chris' POV•

Maddy went over to Dylan's, but Jacob came to our house to talk to me about first date ideas. He's going to take her out while their on the tour with magcon. Jacob is such a sweet kid but if he hurts Maddy, I'll hurt him.

*****next day*****

•Maddy's POV•

Today we have the same schedule, different classes. same thing 30 minuets each except instead of a party we clean out our lockers and all that stuff. I took a shower, put on baby lips and a small little bit of concealer on this one blemish. I threw on some black high waisted shorts and my new I woke up like this crop top. I braided my hair last night so it was wavy this morning. white converse and my penny board and I was headed out the door. I also switched my phone case to Jacobs new merchandise phone case. Jacob and I rode to school together like we have been recently. we got into homeroom and we did the pledge and attendance and off we went. Our first class was English and I ended up getting a B and so did Jacob. Dylan and Kenzie both got an A though. Next was math. I was so nervous that I wouldn't have done well. We got to class and I was shaking when the teacher handed me back my grade I had an A+ I was so happy.

•Jacobs POV•

Maddy and I both got a B in english. In math I got a B because I was so focused on Maddy and not the test. our teacher knew that and gave me extra credit and bumped me up to an A+. I was worried about Maddy knowing how scared she was during the test but I comforted her the whole way through it.

•Maddy's POV•

What would I do without jacob? I'm glad I'm going with him to magcon because I don't think I would last without him. Dylan is spending his summer in England with his family. Kenzie is going to be all alone this summer. oops sorry kenz... when the bell rang school was finally over. None of us are going to school tomorrow because we just Rome campus tomorrow.

******next day******

•Maddy's POV•

Dylan Jacob and I were all going to the park today. So when I got up I took a shower, put on baby lips and a little but of concealer like normal white high waisted shorts and my daisy crop top. I left my hair in its beach waves. I put on white vans and I was ready. I grabbed my penny and headed out the door. At the park we were climbing trees and Dylan fell off the tree. he was screaming almost in tears. He said he hurt his arm and it was bent out of shape he clearly broke it. there was no way he would be able to ride to the er so we walked. he calmed down and he was okay but still in a lot of pain. When we got to the er, they took him in for surgery right away. We just waited in the waiting room....