Jealousy

•Maddy's POV•

I love Jacob so much. He cares for me so much it's amazing. Today, we are hanging out. Matts been thinking about asking out mahogany and I wonder if he's going to follow through on that. Jacob likes Matt a lot. He said that he likes matt because he cares for me. Jacobs so cute. We got ready I put on a red tribal shirt with a black skater skirt. We ended up laying in bed again and just cuddling. I love when he just cuddles with me I feel so safe. When we finally got up, we went to the venue for magcon and put on a show after meeting the fans. As we were meeting fans, a fan had a panic attack and Jacob took her backstage and I went as well and he got her to calm down. Wow he is really good at doing that. The girl stared at him shocked,"how did you know what to do?" she asked him "Maddy has panic attacks and I always help her" he responded. He bent down and kissed me and said "it's okay if one fan knows she has it also" I hated people knowing about it. Magcon finished, and then we went back to the hotel. We all went out to eat and while i got insecure once again, Jacob sang it again. When Jake and I went back to the hotel, I asked him "how do you know how to always make me feel better?" I don't know he responded. he threw me his hoodie "oh yeah by the way tell me if it smells like me enough for you" he said. I through it on and just laughed at him waiting for approval. Yes jake yes. but you'll have to wear it again just so you know. "yeah I know" he said and giggled. We were at the venue when Matt kissed my cheek. Jacob saw and was pissed at me. Jake no. Jacob stop it. Jacob I can't live without you. Jacob really stop it. Jacob I'm crying stop. Jacob it wasn't like that. jacob.... I texted him 38 times. I was sobbing and I ran to Matt. I didn't know what else to do. Matt held me and told me everything was going to be okay. Nothing's okay If I don't have jacob. "I'm going to go talk to him, you need him" Matt said. okay i said sobbing into him. Matt got up and talked to him. I was able to kind of hear and I heard Matt say "Jacob she needs you. You see this? she just spent the last half hour sobbing into me" it was true. I need him. then I heard Matt say "what will it take? I will never come even close to Maddy if that's what you want. She needs you. Jacob listen it was all my falt I'm sorry. What will it take? just tell me and I'll do it. She needs you." "I don't know. It just hurts seeing how happy she is with you. I feel like I'm not good enough." I heard Jacob say. I was still sobbing and I texted Matt I'm going to come will u let me in? yeah come we need to fix this. I went over and Matt opened the door. I saw jake sobbing and I was beyond sobbing I was a wreck. I ran to Jacob and just cried into him. I couldn't even express how I felt being in his arms. I'm sorry I said to jake. "I'm sorry man I won't ever do anything like that again." Matt said. "It's okay" jake said and just picked me up and spun me around. "Maddy I love you I'm sorry and Matt sorry I got jealous" jake said. "Jacob there's no reason for you to be jealous I can't survive without you. Don't ever worry about losing me. If anything I should worry when there's people like mahogany." "Wait worry about what and mahogany" I looked away. Fuck he wasn't supposed to hear that I thought I said it under my breath. I looked at the floor on the side of me. I thought about running but Jacob lifted my head and made me look him in the eyes. "Maddy tell me."