I love you

•mahoganies POV•

It got all quiet all of a sudden and everyone was looking at me. I didn't know what was going on and then Matt asked me out. I was in shock because I like him a lot I just thought he liked maddy. Shes so pretty and such an amazing person according to Jacob. I've never fully really hung out and talked to her honestly. I get self concise when people are really pretty and everything. But when Matt asked I was so happy I said yes and the smile on his face was priceless.

•Maddy's POV•

Mahogany said yes and I was so happy for matt. His smile was amazing. you could tell how much he liked her. After dinner we went back to the hotel and I fell asleep in Jacobs arms.

*****the next day*****

I took a shower and did my usual makeup. I wore my black high waisted shorts and my pineapple crop top pocket tee. I put my hair in a messy ponytail just for the day. I wore my white high top converse and I grabbed my Penny board and went to the park just to ride and listen to music. No one else came it was just me. When I went back Jacob hugged me so tight and told me how concerned he was because I never told him where I was going and I didn't answer his texts/phone calls. Jacob looked at me and said oh yeah we are doing something later tonight fancy because you said to worn you next time and he winked. Tomorrow we have magcon but the last few days have just been free time to hang out. Matt and mahogany are always together now. Jacob misses mahogany and I miss Matt because they are always together now and never really with us. We decided to get on FaceTime and talk to Dylan. We told him everything so far and he caught us up with what's been going on.

•Jacobs POV•

Matt and mahogany are dating and I miss mahogany and I can tell Maddy misses Matt. Now that they are always with each other we never really get to full on hang out with them one on one. Maddy and I FaceTimed Dylan and we caught up. I had a plan to take Maddy out to a really nice restaurant and I told her that we have something fancy to do later tonight. I really need to do a cover for my fans and I'm making Maddy do it with me. "Maddy let's go cover sweater weather" "okay" we said by to Dylan and hung up. That's when we decided to just do a sound cloud cover because we were to lazy to make a YouTube video. We recorded and it sounded really good when he played it back. we were done and he looked at me and said "so you know we have our thing to do in an hour" "well then I better start getting ready" I told him while getting up. I decided to wear my black Brandy Melville dress with black high heels. I put on my baby lips and normal concealer,then I did my mascara.I put on slight winged eyeliner. I did a neutral eyeshadow as well. I did my hair simple it was half up half down with a bow. Jacob left and got ready in matts room and Matt came over to our room and then was helping me as much as he could like Dylan would. Matt then took me to the front of the hotel when I saw a flat white limmo with a driver in a suit with the name card saying "ms.whitesides" I was used to it by now to be honest. I got in and that's when I saw Jacob in a suit with red roses. awe how cute. He told me that this was going to be our first official date. The driver took us to an extremely fancy dinner place. Jacob pulled out my chair and they're was roses in a vase in the center. It was the best night. Until Matt called me. I picked up because mahogany was calling Jacob also. Something went wrong. While we were on our little date, Mahogany and the guys went roller skating. Something went wrong between them. I answered my phone and Matt was sobbing. We had to go right now.