Matt vs. Jacob

•Maddy's POV•

Matt was outside talking with Jacob and when he came in he said "jake claims mahogany kissed him, but all guys say that" "whatever it hurt really badly" "I know Maddy, I know" Matt told me petting my hair because my head was in his lap. "It's okay everything's going to be okay I promise" Matt told me while sticking out his pinky. I pinky promised him back. Matt is really caring. Jacob has been blowing up my phone. I just shut off my phone I don't need it today. Matt and I are going to the carnival to try and get my mind off things. I decided to wear my floral crop top and black skirt with white high top converse. I did my usual makeup, and I was ready.

****at the carnival****

I got cold and Matt gave me his hoodie. It was nice but It also made me think of jacob. Oh.. Jacob. There we saw Jacob and mahogany holding hands waking down at the carnival. That's it. This hurts to much. I'm done. I told Matt. "Matt I'm done I'm sorry I cant..." Matt didn't say anything but he just held me tight. I started to cry. I looked back up at him and he wiped my tears and fixed my makeup. "Shh it's okay don't let him see you cry he will no he won" that's when Jacob came over and said "Maddy why are you crying?" I just shouted in his face "BECAUSE OF YOU ASSHOLE" and ran away. Matt came chasing after me and at this point I think it's better for me to have not ever even liked Jacob. God why did this all have to happen? It was such a bad mistake....